About the NAF Agribusiness Summit, 2019
Nigeria Agropreneurs Forum (NAF) is pleased to invite you to attend the NAF Agribusiness
Summit, 2019. Nigeria Agropreneurs Forum (NAF) is a professional network of agribusiness practitioners
that share various agribusiness opportunities, help members Learn good agricultural practices and
management as well as Earn via marketing of their products and services.
Theme: “Harnessing Value Chain Development for Agriculture and Farmers; Income
The following topics and speakers will feature at NAF Agribusiness Summit, 2019;
- Hon. Joe Utomi, The Honourable Commissioner For Agriculture and Natural Resources,
- Rice value chain by Barr. Raymos Guanah, CEO Raymos Guanah Farms Ltd
- Key to success in poultry processing by Mr. Olajitan Ayanfeoluwa, CEO Harbins Agro-
- Agribusiness opportunities: Developing fertilizer for vegetables, herbs and tomato using
local resources by Mrs. Helen Esomo, Technical Director, Nature’s Hand Works.
- The undervalued economic opportunities in fruit farming in Nigeria by Mr.
Oluwagbenga Adewole, Founder Krok’s Foods
- Understanding food safety and quality requirements in agricultural value chain by Mr.
Emeka Chukwurah, Lead Regulatory Projects at CQRAFF Solutions Ltd
- Agro economy development and strategies by Prince Enahoro, GMD, Peniel Gerar Int’l
Date: 22 nd , March, 2019
Time: 8:30 am
Venue: Lamibele event centre, opposite Government house, Asaba, Delta state
To attend, please register (Attendance is by Registration)