Manufactured by approved companies only, the Allflex 840 USDA FDX EID ear tags are compliant with USDA animal traceability requirements. USDA 840 tags signify to buyers that the animals were born in the USA. The unique 15-digit ID numbers are stored in and printed on each single-use, tamperproof Full-Duplex FDX tag. Your farm premise ID number is assigned to the tag number series being shipped to you, and the information is held in the NAIS database. Each ear tag can be visually verified by looking at the printed tag ID number or be automatically verified with use of a reading device. Apply with Universal Allflex Tagger (remove the clip) or Allflex Retractomatic. Yellow.
Allflex ear tags are rugged and dependable for your cattle identification needs. Whether you use cattle tags for simple identification or integrate them as part of your management practices, there are many layout and color options to find the perfect tag for you. A favorite among farmers for swine identification, Allflex Integra Official Swine Premise ID (PIN) Tags are made of a specially formulated polyurethane that combines strength and flexibility. Durable, waterproof and snag-free, the tags comply with the National Animal Identification System. Includes 25 tags per bag.
Features of Allflex Cattle Tags:
- Livestock identification ear tags blue yellow orange, ideal for the information management of livestock and animals, ear tag applicator makes ear tag placement easier, save labor.
- Size of small ear tag: 50* 18mm/1.96* 0.71in(L*W); Length of ear tag applicator: 24cm/9.5in
- Weight of ear tags: 350g/12.34oz(1 set), weight of ear tag applicator: 312g/11oz
- Designed for the small size livestock or animals, such as sheep, goat,deer, dog, and so on.
- Package Content: 001-100 Blue Ear Tags + 001-100 Yellow Ear Tags + 001-100 Orange Ear Tags + 1 *Livestock Ear Tag Applicator.
- Tamper-proof button and a visual panel stud
- Include the official US shield, the assigned alpha-numeric seven character PIN (Premise Identification Number), state postal code of the PIN and a notice stating “Unlawful to Remove”
- Space is available on the visual panel for producers wanting to include an individual management number
- Constructed of high-grade polyurethane
Uses/benefit of Allflex Cattle Tags;
- Meet USDA and pork industry standards
- Improves traceback accuracy, speed and efficiency
- Supports comprehensive disease surveillance programs
|Item Weight||2.14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.15 x 2.36 x 0.39 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||3 Color Kit 1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B0725FK636|
Prices of Allflex Cattle Tags: