Bateman Cattle Crush: After creating our newest fully hydraulic squeeze crush, the popularity has grown and grown for width variable crushes-capable of handling all sizes of animals. As well as our flagship hydraulic squeeze crush – we wanted to offer a more affordable “width reduction crush” for people with lesser herd numbers but who still wanted practicality and safety this style of crush has to offer.
BRAND NEW FEATURES – Roll through backing up bar and TB access yoke. Stokboard clad sides Based around our popular Ambassador crush, we kept the yoke the same but have redesigned the side rail and doors, incorporating our easy “pull open and slam shut” handles. The rear door has replaced by a manually operated sheeted sliding door. The width is altered by our unique design operating wheel. This allow infinite adjustment from 750mm down to 300mm and once the width has been set – the animal cannot push the sides back out. This is a general purpose cattle crush with fully adjustable neck yoke, width adjustable sides and is ideal for horned or dehorned cattle and calves Suitable for breeds from 50kg up to 1000kg N.B. Facility to add optional chin scoop, NO facility for foot trimming kit .The new Mammoth 850 manually operated cattle crush has been developed to fulfil the requirement of a crush that will safely handle cattle from calves to animals weighing 1200kg.
A cattle crush holds the animal immobilised to minimise the risk of injury to both the animal and the handler. An effective livestock handling system requires a suitable choice from a wide range of commercially available cattle crushes.
• Squeeze side panels with a width varying from a maximum of 850mm to 320mm, operated by a control wheel and braked hub mechanism
• Variable width sliding yoke doors with full height rubber moulding to neck aperture. The yoke is operated from the rear of the crush to avoid distracting the animal
• Pivot points on the majority of the linkages have nylon/polymer bushes to reduce friction and minimise noise
• Sheeted sliding rear gate on nylon wheels with roller bearings
• Rear access kiosk with split doors on one side to swing behind the animal and single door on opposite side
• Railed top side access gates with spring-loaded nylon sliding bolt
• Stokbord clad lower side access doors with spring-loaded nylon sliding bolt
• Hinged side beams with nylon backing-up bar latches extending to the full length of the beam, also with spring-loaded nylon sliding bolt
• Stokbord clad neck access doors to enable TB testing and injecting
• 18mm Thick rubber floor with RHS steel battens
• Flexible PVC curtain on rear of squeeze panels to close aperture when sides are moved inwards
• Full width forklift channels
• Fixed mounting brackets for Tepari loadbars
Frame length – 3400mm
Frame external width – 950mm
Internal width – 850mm to 320mm
Overall Width – 1900mm
Internal Height – 1740mm
External height – 2290mm
Weight – 1215kg
$5,274.10 – $29,460.76