Rarest paddy black rice paddy seeds forbidden paddy seeds grains for sowing growing black paddy for plantations sawing a variety with herbal properties most nutrient fragrant and herbal value.Botanical name oryza sativa linn also known as forbidden rice, (1 Kg, Approximately 40000+ seeds) also known as purple Forbidden is a range of types of the species Oryza sativa Linn some of which are glutinous.
Varieties include Indonesian and Thai jasmine is known as chak-hao in Manipur,where desserts made from are served at major feasts. Is a source of vitamin and antioxidants.The bran hull (outermost layer) of contains one of the highest levels of nutrient found in food.
Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains.It is suitable for creating porridge,dessert, traditional chinese black rice cake, bread and noodles.Please check internet for more details / forbidden rice impressive health benefits.
Features of Black Rice Seeds
Black rice (also known as longevity rice and purple rice) is high in nutritional value and is a source of iron, vitamin E, and antioxidants (more than in blueberries). The bran hull (outermost layer) of black rice contains one of the highest levels of anthocyanin antioxidants found in food. The grain has a similar amount of fiber to brown rice and, like brown rice, has a mild, nutty taste. In China, black rice is claimed[by whom?] to be good for the kidney, stomach, and liver.
Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains. It is suitable for making porridge, dessert, traditional Chinese black rice cake, bread, and noodles.
Black rice contains essential amino acids like lysine and tryptophan; vitamins such as thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), and folic acid (B9); and dietary minerals including iron
, zinc, calcium, andphosphorus.
1. Seed surface turns the soil thickness is 1 to 2 times the diameter of the seed.
2. Difference area with difference plant season, according to the local climate.
3. Timely and right amount use sufficient base manure and top application.
4. Soil:deep,rich,good irrigate condition,sunny.
5. Growth temperature(°C):10 to 35.
6. Fertilizer:farmyard manure primarily,add phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer.
7. More information for Seeds ,please feel free to contact me.
Uses/benefits of Black Rice Seeds
- Please do not get plants and seeds on line if you do not have a green thumb
- So check this black rice paddy seeds suits to your climate, soil, environment in internet
- Seeds/bulbs/ rhizoms/ plant cuttings, are liveing organism like us, little miss handling on our part can kill them. Obtain more details of this rare varaity of paddy from internet
|No Addition,High Nutritional Value
|Dry places and keep ventilation
|Vacuum packing, 1KG/bag
|Ocean shipping or express
Prices of Black Rice Seeds