Made from animal bones and connective tissues, bone broth is one of the few foods that are soothing, highly nutritious and inexpensive to prepare. Bone broth is rich in proteins like gelatin and contains calcium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, iron and copper – nutrients necessary for for your pup to live a healthy life. Bone broth is nutrient-dense and easy to digest. It’s also very flavorful and has the ability to expedite healing. That’s just one of the many benefits of bone broth. Most bone broth is made, as we said earlier, bones, but also from marrow, skin and feet, tendons and ligaments. When acid and heat is added to a boiling pot of this mix, and allowed to simmer for a day or so, the result is magic. The acid helps the bones and ligaments to release truly healing compounds like collagen, proline, glycine and glutamine. These amino acids are highly beneficial and can transform your dog’s health.
Giant Sports Bone Broth Plus Greens is a delicious and savory bone broth soup powder that contains a full, TruServ verified serving of organic greens in every cup! With 12g of pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides, along with kale, broccoli, spinach, and a natural chicken flavor, Bone Broth Plus Greens will gives you the benefits of bone broth without the time it takes to make it from scratch. Just add hot water for a warm, savory soup that is multi-functional, tastes delicious, and gives you countless health benefits to body and soul.
Benefits of Bone Broth for Dogs
- Bone broth supports bone and joint health thanks to the high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Acts as a general immune booster
- Supports your dog’s digestive system and, because it’s easily digestible, helps to soothe tummy troubles
- Packed full of minerals and nutrients that are made easily absorbable and usable because of the cooking method
- Bone broth can help to relieve common food and environmental allergies
- Boosts overall health and condition
- Can help to relieve dry, itchy skin and can aid in conditioning the coat
Features of Bone Broth for Dogs
- More Than Great-Tasting Soup: Our customers love the taste and keeps saying it’s better than expected. The savory, natural chicken and veggie flavor of Bone Broth Plus Greens can be enjoyed as a satisfying cup of chicken broth soup or even as a stock to be used in your favorite recipes. Even great as miso soup.
- Truserv Verified Serving: Contains a TruServ(R) verified full serving of USDA certified organic greens in every cup of soup combining the nutritious benefits of green vegetable powders with bone broth.
- Benefits of Collagen: Our bone broth soup contains 12g of grass-fed, pasture-raised and bovine-sourced hydrolyzed collagen peptides providing numerous benefits to your hair, skin, nails and joints.
- Convenient and Functional: Just add hot water and enjoy the countless benefits of bone broth soup without the time it takes to make traditional bone broth from scratch.
- Complete Source of Protein: Each serving of bone broth powder contains 11g of protein and all of the essential amino acids with the addition of L-Tryptophan. Organic greens give you even more vitamins and minerals
- 3 to 4 pounds (or more) raw bones with marrow (chicken, turkey, rabbit, beef, pork or oxtail)
- 3 inches ginger root, sliced
- 2 ounces parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces Shiitake mushrooms
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- ¼ cup organic raw apple cider vinegar (it helps pull the minerals and marrow from the bones)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped (*omit if your pet has a history of hemolytic anemia)
- 6 quarts water
Prices of Bone Broth For Dogs
$27.99 – $105.00