The way we work at Bunge extends seamlessly into the way we work with our customers. We provide our customers with a global perspective of the marketplace combined with individualized care and attention. Whether you’re a farmer looking for the best price on your crop, a manufacturer who needs high-quality frying oils or a national brand interested in the most innovative cereal ingredients on the market, our employees are committed to working with you, one-on-one to assess your unique needs and provide the best service possible. BungeServices connects our customers to the grain and finished corn, rice, wheat and industrial starch products they need. Registration on www.bungeservices.com is free, and customers gain quick access to local weather information, cash bids and futures, up-to-the-minute agricultural news, various Bunge programs, products and services, valuable market commentary, and moreâall through a mobile-friendly website.
The Alliance Advantage Program provides farmers with a cash contract alternative that is dynamically priced to the market. Participants can enroll up to 25 percent of their crop in the Alliance Advantage Program and allow the experienced traders at Bunge to manage the pricing of the program contract. Those enrolled in the program receive periodic mark-to-market price updates and general market commentary. Our state-of-the-art culinary kitchen located in the Bunge Creative Solutions Center in Metropolitan St. Louis
Features of Bunge Soybean
Inside the Bunge Creative Solutions Center, located in Metropolitan St. Louis, a team of Bunge scientists continuously develop and test nutritionally-improved and performance-enhanced solutions to stay ahead of food industry trends. The facility offers a state-of-the-art industrial kitchen adjacent to an edible oil processing pilot plant, finished product pilot plant, sensory lab and bakery applications lab where innovative products can be tested in a real-world manufacturing environment. At the Creative Solutions Center, our customers receive hands-on demonstrations of new cooking techniques and can test new ingredients in their product formulations.
Building on nearly 200 years of experience in agricultural grain trading, Bungeâs Financial Risk Management (FRM) team provides customers with price solutions that help manage a broad array of market risks. Customer profitability is important to us and close collaboration with our customers enables the Bunge FRM team to provide them with a choice of solutions covering a range of market scenarios
Advantages of Bunge Soybean
Bunge’s Alliance Advantage program is an alternative to traditional grain marketing strategies by allowing you to commit up to 25 percent of your crop to the program. That part of your crop will be priced based on trading by the same seasoned traders using the same highly sophisticated risk management tools we at Bunge rely on to manage our risk.
- HEALTHY FORM OF FAT- Are you looking to fill up faster when you eat? Soybeans can help! An adequate amount of healthy fat is necessary to maintain an overall healthy body. Enjoy these benefits today.
- ROASTED & DELICIOUS- Our roasted Soybeans are a tasty and healthy snack with added salt for an extra treat. Satisfy your salty craving at the same time as getting a nutrient boost
- VEGETARIAN PROTEIN- Soy beans are one of the best sources of vegetarian protein out there. Just one cup had nearly 29 grams of protein! Add in a roasted soybean snack today to reap the benefits
- FILL UP WITH FIBER-Soybeans are naturally high in nutritious fiber, both insoluble and soluble, so it’s known to fill us up faster. They can also boost your immune system for an extra health benefit.
- UNRIVALED SOURCING QUALITY – At Sincerely Nuts, we’re committed to the highest quality natural ingredient sourcing and production processes. Our soybeans are domestically grown right here in the U.S.
Prices of Bunge Soybean