Bunk Feeders For Cows Feed Bunks are ideal for feeding cattle and other small livestock like sheep, goats, and hogs. Multiple steel braces support the durable poly liner. Available in 5’ and 10’ lengths, these feeders have a pan depth of 9” and a 22.5” inside trough width. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. The trough on our bunk feeder is 4’ wide and 16” deep, so you can pile up plenty of nutrition at each feeding. It features sloped sides to keep feed consolidated down to the last scraps, as well as drain holes to avoid excess moisture accumulation. With sizes up to 24’ long, we have feed bunks that will handle as many as 40 head of cattle at a time. This extra thick cattle poly feed bunk is easy to clean and features a double wall construction for extra durability. These bunks are deep and have a plugged drain opening for easy draining and cleaning as well as serving as a water tank.
Features of Bunk Feeders For Cows:
- Priefert Feed Bunks are ideal for feeding cattle and other small livestock like sheep, goats, and hogs.
- These feeders are available in 5’ and 10’ lengths.
- Each feeder features a durable poly liner with a pan depth of 9” and a 22.5” inside trough width.
- Multiple metal braces support the drop-in liner.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Replacement liners are available.
- Round deep dish hopper.
Uses/benefits of Bunk Feeders For Cows:
feed bunk – a long trough for feeding cattle. bunk. manger, trough – a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed. Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection.
Cattle producers purchase feeder cattle to feed into live cattle or fed cattle for sale to slaughterhouses. Depending on the operation, producers purchase corn, soybean meal, and other commodities as feed.
- 18 gauge, 50,000 psi liner.
- Heavy 16 gauge, 50,000 psi steel tubing.
- Stands up to dairy, feedlot and pasture use.
- Welded into one piece.
- Lip rolled to the outside means no feed build up, fresher feed and no mold.
- Formed so bunks can be set end-to-end or stacked for storage.
- Rounded skid legs.
- 10’ x 2’ feeder holds 1/2 ton of feed.
- 10’ feeder rack has 12 openings.
- 10 ft long x 24″ wide x 26″ high.
Prices of Bunk Feeders For Cows:
$509.99 – $2,000.00