Cabrio Top, active ingredient pyraclostrobin + metiram 5 + 55% WG, used at the rate of 1.5 – 2.0 kg f.p./ha, has a high fungicide activity versus the main grapevine and tomato fungal diseases. In laboratory and field tests, pyraclostrobin was selective on Typhlodromus pyri, Aphidius rhopalosiphi, Chrysoperla carnea, Poecilus cupreus, Coccinella septempunctata and bee.
Cabrio Top has an outstanding preventive activity and it strongly inhibits conidia germination. Both its prompt absorption by plant tissues and its high trans-laminar redistribution allow a thorough canopy protection. Besides, the formulation has proven a high degree of rain fastness. The product must be applied preventively. On grapevine, the product use during the phenological stages most susceptible to downy mildew ensures a complete efficacy versus this very noxious fungus and a simultaneous significant activity versus powdery mildew.
The use of Cabrio Top for 2-3 applications per season, within a spray program that envisages the rotation of active substances with different modes of action, may be considered as a well founded anti-resistance strategy. On tomato, the product use within a strategy with Forum R (DMM + copper oxychloride) ensures the crop protection versus both early and late blight, with positive effects on both quality and quantity of yield. Cabrio Top therefore represents a new and interesting reference among fungicides for grapevine and tomato protection
Harvesting a healthy crop requires the right management with proper fungicide. Thus, BASF offers an innovative solution: Cabrio® Top, the broad-spectrum fungicide, trusted by many Indian farmers today.
- Cabrio® Top improves the quality and yield of your crop with its superior disease control.
- With its advanced plant health benefits, it gives longer duration protection with lesser sprays.
Features of Cabrio Top Fungicide
• Controls the three most important diseases in vines with a single spraying – plain mildew, powdery mildew and gray mold .
• Has a protective , stopping and healing effect and combined mechanism of action of both substances
• Controls and is effective (according to the company) against vine diseases , such excoriose , anthracnose , red fire and black rot .
• After application form active nuclei on the leaves , penetrate deeply and provide protection to 14 days.
• After spraying observed physiological effect on green leaves , thereby achieving better photosynthesis , better nutrition ripening bunches and shoots of the vine better feed for wintering them .
• grapes produced with improved quality attributes , in high yield and vine better physiological condition as a whole.
• Enhances the natural defense mechanisms of the vine against biotic and abiotic stress factors.
• Modern WG formulation – pellets, easy to prepare the working solution.
Mode of action:
Cabrio Top blocks the energy supply of the fungus so it does not spread further in the plant. With its unique mode of action, it penetrates fast in the leaf tissues and deposits in the waxy layer, ensuring a longer protection duration.
Benefits of using Cabrio Top
- Broad-spectrum disease control
- Longer duration control
- Enjoy its AgCelence® benefits: Improvement in quality & yield of your crop.
How it works
Cabrio® Top blocks the energy supply of the fungus so it does not spread further in the plant. With its unique mode of action, it penetrates fast in the leaf tissues and deposits in the waxy layer, ensuring a longer protection duration.
|Packaging Size||300 g, 600 g|
|Technical Name||Metiram 55% + Pyraclostrobin 5% WG|
|Cas Number||Metiram – 9006-42-2;|
Pyraclostrobin – 175013-18-0
|Crop||Apple, Tomato, Potato|
|Disease name||Alternaria, Leaf spot, Leaf Blight, Premature Leaf Fall|
|Dosage||100 g/100 L water|
Prices Cabrio Top Fungicide
$45.00 – $166.00