Calcium Nitrate 15.5:00:00+18.8CA is another specialty fertilizer that uses calcium and nitrate to make the soil better for crops. It is a fertilizer made up of two nutrients, with a white granular appearance that dissolves quickly in water and can be absorbed rapidly by plants. It is an perfect combination of 15.5% nitrogen in nitrate form that rapidly dissolves in water and 18.8% calcium. It promotes the healthy growth of the plant..The team differentiated by their imagination, knowledge, experience and passion for agriculture brings to you innovative agro products. Our competitiveness rest on the strong foundations of institutional strength derived from quality. We support individuals as well as enterprises to renew their existing landscapes and indoors, with live plants so that the surroundings look more beautiful and brings positive.
Ducanit is a calcium nitrate fertilizer (Ca(NO3)2) and contains calcium and nitrogen in nitrate and ammonium form. Of all available calcium nitrate fertilizers, Ducanit contains the highest proportion of nitrate. This calcium fertilizer contains a low proportion of insoluble parts and is low in chlorine. Calcium is an important element for the strength of cell walls and cell membranes. Solid cell walls ensure a better shelf life and an increased yield. Moreover, calcium is essential for root growth. Avoid calcium deficiency at all times, with all its consequences. This can be prevented or solved with Ducanit.
Features of Calcium Nitrate Fertilizer
- Material:Other, Color:NA
- Item Dimension: 8 cm x 5 cm x 1 cm
- Package Contents:Calcium Nitrate. 100% water soluble Fertilizer for all Plants and Garden 1KG – Trans
- Preyank Solar’s water soluble fertilizer contributing Calcium 24% nitrogen 17% phosphorus 19 %
- Preyank Solar’s Calcium nitrate fertilizer is the only water soluble source of calcium available for plants.
- It works both as a fertilizer and for disease control.
- Calcium helps activate cellular repair and plant defence mechanisms including selective cell death
- Vegetables-Greenhouse – 200-250 gm/100 L spray every 15 days
- Vegetables-Open Field – 500-600 gm/100 L spray every 15 days
- Fruit Trees – 5-8 Kgs/ha spray every 10 days
- Cereal Crops – 5-8 Kgs/ha spray during season
- Ornamental Plants & Shrubs – 400-500 gm /100 L spray every 15 days
- Calcium as Ca : 14.6% Min
- Nitrogen as N : 17.1% Min
- Boron as B : 0.3% Min
|Packaging Type||bag type of packing|
|Packaging Size||1kg to 25kg|
|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade, Industrial Grade|
|Pack Size||1 kg|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kg|
Prices of Calcium Nitrate Fertilizer
$200.00-$220.00/ Metric Ton