Carp Fishing Gear There are many different characteristics to look for in a quality carp fishing rod. Different rods will have different characteristics to suit the many situations that carp anglers are challenged with. From baiting, spodding, spombing, casting long distances, casting accurately and fighting fish efficiently. You’ll also need a peaked hat (to keep the sun out of your eyes) some gloves and a pair of strong waterproof boots with a good grip – walking boots or wellies are fine. It needs to be big – because you’re aiming to catch some BIG fish. Carp nets come in sizes from 36” to 50”, but 42” should be fine as a first net. Strong stickiness, easy to adjust weight as you like. Convenient and easy to use and change the shape. Eco-friendly, non-toxic, recyclable, perfect to balance tungsten pendant.
Uses/benefits of Carp Fishing Gear:
- Package:A Set include 4 inline method feeders and 1 rubber mould
- 1 Quick Release Mould Cap fits for 4 kinds of weight in Packaging (15g,24g,34g,40g)
- Feeder:3.1inch ; Mould:2.09 inch x 1.3 inch x 1.02inch
- Subtle Flatbed Design Makes easy to release bait feeders
- Feeders complete with sleeves, inserts and swivels,Ideal baiting tool for carp fishing
Features of Carp Fishing Gear:
- The Flatbed Method Feeders allow you to present a parcel of bait with your hookbait inside and it can release bait feeders easily.
- Due to the unique quick-change design, the size and weight of the feeder can be changed quickly.
- These feeders are made of stainless steel and wrapped in premium plastic material, very sturdy and reusable.
- Feeders with sleeves, inserts and swivels, great baiting tool for carp fishing.
Specification of Carp Fishing Gear:
|Condition||Brand New + High Quality !|
|Packing List||1 pc|
|Note:||Photo color might be a little different from the actual productdue to color display of different monitors.|
Prices of Carp Fishing Gear:
$46.19 – $215.19