Do you need to humanely restrain your cattle while monitoring their weight simultaneously? We have just the right equipment for you! the features meet the demands of livestock weighing and recognition.
Powerful weigh head with great functionality, large memory and long battery life. Record weights and identity and connect with external devices such as Stock Recorders, smart phones and tablets.It’s easy to set up and features a Favourites function for you to store and access your most commonly-used set-ups without needing to re-key every time. The unit is rugged and features large, easy-to-read displays. Use it with your existing crate/crush or as part of a complete system. To start with, you have to familiarize yourself with the equipment, you should extensively study how it operates. After familiarization with the crush, you may proceed to move a cow in from the race. Cattle crush operation often requires two individuals for optimum efficiency. Ensure the head bails are open to allow the cow a clear view through the crush (but not open enough to allow the cow to run through) and be prepared to close the bails as soon as the cow is in position.
Uses/benefits of Cattle Crush Scales:
- We offer cattle crush which comes with weight measurement.
- A cattle crush (also called squeeze chute) is a strongly built stall or cage for holding cattle, horses, or other livestock safely while they are examined, marked, or given veterinary treatment.
- Our offered product was built to withstand years of intensive use.
- Smooth welds and hot-dipped galvanized parts offer extreme durability.
- Ease of handling, easy to use.
- The design is unique, and the doors are opposite with locks
- .The surface adopts paint with excellent corrosion resistance.
- . Stainless steel material makes the range of application is wider.
- This scale is widely used in the livestock slaughter industry.
- The high-precision dynamic weighing system makes the scale more convenient in the weighing process. Due to the weighing occasions
- are special, all the livestock scales are customized.
Features of Cattle Crush Scales:
1)Portable/permanent corral panels for cattle and horses, built to withstand years of abuse. 2)Heavy gauge 7 bar design with super strong center brace support in the middle designed to take pressure.
3)Hookups are attached for easy set-up and tear down, and made to inter- change with all weights of our panels.
4)Cattle head squeeze and back pipe to avoid cattle to move.
5)Bearing slide make front and back door open easily.
6)Side door designed to do other work for the cattle.
7) Smooth welds and hot dipped galvanized after manufacture offer extreme durability.
Specification of Cattle Crush Scales:
|Material||Hot-dip galvanized steel tube|
|Oval Rail:||40*80mm*1.6mmT 42*115mm*1.6mmT|
|Height||2m, 2.2m,2.5m and so on|
|Welded||Fully welded post brackets|
|Other size as customer requirement|
Prices of Cattle Crush Scales:
$500.00 – $2,888.00