Chicken Cage For Home :Nowadays, more and more often chicken is transferred to the cell content using home-made chicken cages. This can be explained by many reasons: too many livestock of young and adult individuals, too small an area of the house or parallel keeping of chickens along with other birds or even livestock. Of course, in this case, the chickens should only be closed in structures that can be purchased ready-made in the store.Another option is to make your own chicken cages by purchasing materials and spending time on their production.
- A person completely controls the entire life cycle of a laying hen.
- This content greatly facilitates veterinary care and regular examinations.
- There is an opportunity keep a large number of birds on a relatively small ter itories in comparison with the traditional placement in the chicken coop.
- It is believed that cell cultivation can significantly save on feed, as the equipment provides for feeders.
- Cages for transporting adult hens and even cell batteries are more convenient when transporting birds.
- The price of a self-made cage is much cheaper than a store one.
- This way you can contain any chicken, regardless of their breed.
- LARGE CHICKEN COOP – 4 nesting spots with removable dividers, three 36” roosts.
- STURDY – Water and chemical resistant, impact and ultraviolet resistant.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – Removable litter tray, large adjustable ventilation, easy access for egg collection.
- EASY ASSEMBLY – No tools required – just snap together. Lightweight!
- MADE IN USA – Built in the United States.
|Ean||0639266301455 , 0091037525307|
|Item Weight||65.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||CC-Henhouse 13|
|UPC||091037525307 , 639266301455|
- $100.00 – $200.00