Chicken Egg Incubator The size and type of incubator selected depends on the needs and future plans of each producer. Many different models are available. For continuous settings, separate incubator and hatcher units are recommended. If all eggs in the unit are at the same stage of incubation, a single unit can be used. Locate the incubator and hatcher units indoors to protect them from major weather changes. It is essential that the room has a good ventilation system to supply plenty of fresh air. Keeping the units indoors makes it easier to maintain uniform temperature and humidity.
- Harris Farms Nurture Right Incubator.
- BMagicfly Digital Mini Automatic Egg Incubator.
- GQF Thermal Air Hova-Bator.
- Farm Innovators Digital Circulated Air Incubator.
- Brinsea Products USAG47C Ovation 56.
- Made of durable and healthy PC+ABS material, It is produced under strict CE test and has good reputation from peasants in the rural area.
- The incubator holds 9 eggs and is easy to clean and simple to use.It is fully automatic turning eggs and thermostat setting until stop for maintaining embryo health.
- Thermometer has clear and intuitive digital display of temperature (Celsius) so you’ll be able to see the entire incubation process without interrupting.
- Saving Space – Very little space needed to use this incubator – you can just put it on a small table.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 30 days of money back and a year of warranty with friendly customer service.
|Capacity||Operating Voltage||Electric Power||Weight||Size|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.1°C|
|Humidity Precision Control||±5%RH|
|Temperature Control Accuracy||≤±0.1°C|
|Humidity Display Range||0—99%RH|
|Temperature Display Range||5-50°C|
|Relative Humidity||Less than 85%|