Chicken Feather Cleaning Machine Widely used in several poultry farms and meat shops, this Chicken Feather Machine is used for the purpose of the-feathered birds. Manufactured as per the industrial norms, the quality of this product is never compromised. Further we offer this machine to our clients in specifications as per the needs of the clients. Owing to its impeccable quality, smooth functioning and market leading price, it is highly preferred in the market.
- OWERFUL AND EFFICIENT PROCESSING: With a heavy duty 1.5 HP motor and 300 RPMs of spinning force, Yardbird can de-feather chickens, ducks, geese, hens, waterfowl and other birds in just 15-30 seconds following an appropriate scalding process. A roomy 20” diameter drum easily accommodates many sizes of birds.
- NATURAL AND SAFE DEFEATHERING: 110 individual rubber fingers naturally and gently remove feathers dirt and grime from the skin of the bird. A drum-sensing safety switch and GFCI ensure that the operator is safe and secure during processing.
- SIMPLE DEBRIS COLLECTION: An integrated irrigation ring with standard garden hose connector allows for hands-free flushing of plucked feathers into the feather chute. Feather collection is accomplished by simply placing a 5-gallon pail under the chute.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: A removable stainless steel, food-grade, drum along with a gear-drive commercial-grade motor encased in a specialized waterproof motor housing make for easy cleaning and minimal maintenance.
- TRANSPORT AND STORAGE FRIENDLY: The compact size of the Yardbird allows for efficient storage while the solid rubber wheels with ball-bearings give the user the transportability and flexibility needed to get to and from the processing site.
|Equipment Use||Chicken Feather Cleaning|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
$180.00 – $18,000.00