Commercial Goat Milking Machine If you’ve got just a few goats, you probably won’t save much time, but milking by machine, even a few goats, is easier than hand milking. With more goats it’s both more time efficient and physically less exhausting. In general, machine milking doesn’t cause mastitis; careless milking and improper use of the equipment does. Always check the vacuum prior to attaching the inflations to a doe’s teats. Improper vacuum can lead to mastitis. Be sure not to over-milk. Over-milking is probably the most common cause for mastitis when milking by machine. The plastic shells and silicone inflations let you watch the milk flow. The moment the milk flow stops, shut off that inflation. Also be sure to put some sort of clamp on each milk line, so you can shut off each inflation individually. Use a strip cup to sample milk from each doe prior to milking. Hand strip does after machine milking. Some people don’t, but we recommend it. Leaving milk in the udder can cause disease and decrease production. Use a good teat dip when done.
If you are exploring building your own dairy business, this system allows you to get started relatively inexpensively as there in not a lot equipment required. If you were already milking 10 or 20 animals and have a portable milker or two, the investment is not lost as you can bring over the bucket, lines and milking units that were being used on your portable milker. You can also reuse the pulsation or opt instead for electronic pulsation.When you are ready for expansion, its an easy step to replace the pails and install a pipeline. The quality of milk will improve as the extracted milk is transported via a stainless steel pipeline to a milk cooling tank. This process is more hygienic than the bucket system as there is less chance of milk contamination. Suitable for small and medium- sized farm or individual farmers, combined with steady pressure can, milk cup-group, pulsation, and milk barrels, equipped on the vehicle, milking in the cattle room and can move.
Uses/benefits of Commercial Goat Milking Machine:
Convenient simple usage, flexible and stable.
Electric working, save time and more efficient.
Milking soft, do not hurt the teat of cows, help to improve the milking health conditions.
Milking machine with stainless steel milker bucket. Made of 304 stainless steel, tough-and-durable,non-toxic and safe.
7L electric cow&sheep milking machine. With 7L bottle and vacuum pressure pump for milking, it is of big suction capacity and high efficiency.
Perfect cow milking supplies for milking, storing and transporting fresh milk from cows in dairy farm.
Features of Commercial Goat Milking Machine:
- Electric Milking Machine: With 7L bottle and vacuum pressure pump for milking, it is of big suction capacity and high efficiency. It is automatically stopped when the milk is full, saving time and effort, convenient to use.
- Advantage & Benefits: Milking soft, do not hurt the teat of cows, help to improve the milking health conditions.
- Premium Material: Milking machine with stainless steel milker bucket. Made of 304 stainless steel, tough-and-durable,non-toxic, safe and Eco-friendly.
- Unique Design: With venting holes to facilitate heat dissipation, the folding handle is easy to carry and aluminum alloy shell host is easy to dissipate heat.
- Suitable Application: Small milk pump, suitable for home use, easy to carry and easy to clean. Perfect cow milking supplies for milking, storing and transporting fresh milk from cows in dairy farm.
Specification of Commercial Goat Milking Machine:
|Specifications for Industrial Mobile Double Bucket Goat Milking Machine|
|Pulsation from||air pulsation|
|Vacuum pump power||0.55KW(220V.380V)|
|Vacuum pumping speed||170L/min|
Prices of Commercial Goat Milking Machine:
$500.00 – $3,500.00