At its best, a corn moisture tester ensures that the grains are stored at the optimum level of moisture. This serves a number of functions.
Doing so ensures that they are protected from mold, discoloration, or insect infestation. Also called grain moisture meter, they are available in two types: handheld and tabletop. Both have their unique perks and come with preset calibrations; nevertheless, it’s best done manually.
- Measure temperature of food at the same time, can measure 8 food: Paddy, wheat, barley, forage, corn, rapeseed, soybean, rice
- Quickly measure grain’s moisture content & temperature, portable and convenient for use, Microcomputer technology(CPU) provides the exact measurement
- ATC, Grain moisture standard setting and excessive moisture tip
- Large LCD screen, Moisture standard setup, Overflow alert, Backlight control, Selectable °C/°F, Data hold, Auto power-off & Low batt indication
- Suitable for grain purchase, storage, processing and so on.
Operating Temperature: 0-50oc Or 32-122of
Battery: 4×1.5AA (Um-3)
Weight: 190g (Not Including Measuring Probe And Batteries
Size: 178x68x39 mm
Operating Humidity: Less than 0.8
Grain: Paddy, Rice, Corn, Wheat./Maize/Nuts/Seeds
Prices of Corn Moisture Meter