An incubator is a device simulating avian incubation by keeping eggs warm at a particular temperature range and in the correct humidity with a turning mechanism to hatch them. The common names of the incubator in other terms include breeding / hatching machines or hatchers, setters, and egg breeding / equipment. However, the average egg incubator for poultry eggs can be as cheap as $50 and as expensive as $5,000. Before investing in an incubator for your backyard chickens, know what features to look for (and which incubator features you can skip).
- COUNT YOUR CHICKENS: This chicken egg incubator from CO-Z holds 12 standard size eggs and pampers them better than their mother hen—Built-in water channels and digital controls let you precisely program the temperature and humidity to suit every stage of their development; automatic rotation and ventilation ensure each egg is well cared for from every angle for optimal survival.
- LIGHT ‘EM UP! Our digital incubator for hatching eggs of all kinds includes an LED candler that lets you track every egg’s process from fertilized egg to embryo to fetus to newborn chick, duckling, poult, or gosling.
- THE MORE, THE MERRIER: When you and your children, class, or customers have checked chickens off your list, this multipurpose incubator can also easily adjust its columns to work with quails (nearly 3 dozen eggs at a time), ducks and turkeys (around a dozen), geese (usually four), and more!
- IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS: While this professional poultry incubator can be used to raise a backyard flock without fighting broody hens, it’s also perfect for month-long classroom and home education projects about developmental stages and the miracle of life; our detailed instructions will guide you every step of the way!
- QUICK SETUP, LONG USE: Order CO-Z’s egg incubator and poultry hatcher today with your peace of mind assured thanks to our usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service
|Package size||1.8*1.2*2.1 M|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.1°C|
|Display resolution of moisture||±3%RH|
|Hatching rate||High more than 98%|
|Function||Full automatic poultry egg incubator|
|Quality||Won nation patent ISO9001 CE|
|Usage||5280 chicken eggs/3780 duck eggs/11492 bird eggs/1920 goose eggs|
|Place of Origin||Jiangxi, China (Mainland)|
|Lifetime||10 – 12 Years|
$69.48 – $66.98
$810.00 – $5,788.00