Cow Dung Floor Scraper The quality of the floors has a big influence on the visibility of heat detection signs. With a non-slippery surface, cows are much more likely to exhibit the activity signs of estrus. Floor Hygiene The hygiene of barn floors has considerable impact on animal health. Problem floors impact the hoof, the udder and milk.
Scraper systems are a means of removing manure and other wastes from swine buildings for storage or treatment outside the building. Like other methods that allow for frequent waste removal, they reduce odor and gas production within the building from stored wastes and improve the environment. Usage: Industrial, Ideal for cleaning manure in poultry, barns, etc. Size: As per client’s need. Features: Easy to use, Rugged design, Elevated durability.
Features od Cow Dung Floor Scraper:
- With the pump installed close to the end allows you to clean the tanks with lower water leavel compared with other cleaners.
- A strong pump easily removes particles from topmost layer of substrate without disturbing the bottom layer of gravel.
- The filter bag collects the particles and dirts while the clear water is returned to the tank. Easy to take apart for cleaning.
- Ideal for spot cleaning and getting to difficult-to-reach areas; ideal for siphoning nano tanks
- Siphon water changer has hand pump, starter stopper valve, long hose with filter attachment.
- Extremely practical multifunctional tool. This rake is in height and adjustable in wide.
- Use Multi-Function Tool can also be used for manure scoop and also can be used as a universal Ersalr echen
- Teeth width adjustable to 20 – 45 cm
- With telescopic handle/Max. Length 140 cm
- 15 Teeth
|Usage/Application||Cow Dung Floor Scraper|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||28000 Piece|
Prices of Cow Dung Floor Scraper:
$480.00 – $491.000