The principle of machine milking is to extract milk from the cow by vacuum. The machines are designed to apply a constant vacuum to the end of the teat to suck the milk out and convey it to a suitable container, and to give a periodic squeeze applied externally to the whole of the teat to maintain blood circulation. A milking machine installation consists of a pipework system linking various vessels and other components which together provide the flow paths for air and milk. The forces necessary to move air and milk through the system arise from the fact that it is maintained at a vacuum. Thus it is atmospheric pressure which forces air, and intra-mammary milk pressure which forces milk, into the system and the combination of these forces causes flow. To be a continuous operation it is necessary to remove air and milk from the system at appropriate rates.
Although milking machines have now developed into systems that show considerable diversity they have the same basic components. The air is removed by a vacuum pump at a constant rate. In a bucket or direct-to-can machine milk is removed from the system by disconnecting the milk container; in milking pipeline and recorder machines the milk is removed by a milk pump or releaser.
Uses/benefits of Cow Milk Machine Pump:
— The pump stops automatically when the milk is full.
— This milker is specially designed for the goat or cow. It doesn’t hurt the teat of your goat or cow. This set is equipped with two suction heads with the plastic shell, safe and convenient to use.
— Food Safety Level Plastic. The rugged material is lighter than stainless steel and is more convenient to use.
— This cow and goat milking machine has been mounted with the simple and easy piston pump for both operation and maintenance.
— The product is equipped with high power adjustable speed vacuum pump, adjustable power switch, can adjust power according to different thickness of cow’s and sheep’s milk eye, protect breast.
— With vent hole, easy to heat the main engine.
Features of Cow Milk Machine Pump:
- 14L Large Capacity & Rechargeable:The milk bucket is 14L, perfect cow milker for milking, storing, and transporting fresh cow milk. Built-in large-capacity 5200mAh lithium battery, making it free from the constraints of the site.
- Pulsation Vacuum Pump: The pulsation system will make the milk claw liners collapsing on and below the teats massage the teat and maintain normal blood flow, preventing damage or pain to the teats due to continuous vacuum. The pulsation is 46 times per minute.
- Easy To Set Up & Clean Up: Quick installation, plugged in to use, easy to clean with 2 brushes, suitable for people with the least technical experience, perfect for small and medium-sized farms or daily families, etc. The milk bucket is made of premium 304 stainless steel, easy to clean.
- Automatically Stop Working When Milk Is Full: The milk bucket is equipped with a check valve. The sound of the motor will change and the machine will automatically stop sucking milk into the bucket when the amount of milk reaches the limit, preventing milk from flowing into the pump and extending equipment service time.
- Folding Handle for Moving Around:Folding handles are on 2 sides and inside. Super convenient to carry and pour out milk.
|Design Type||Fixed Type|
|No Of Buckets||2|
|Milk Extraction Applicable To||Cow|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
Prices of Cow Milk Machine Pump:
$500.00 – $1,500.00