The Deutz Tractor traces its history to Nicolaus August Otto who founded the Motorenfabrik N.A. Otto & Cie. In 1864 it became Klöckner-Humboldt-Deutz AG (KHD), and shortly afterward he and Eugene Langen invented the first four-stroke spark-combustion engine. Early engines were used as horse-drawn generators for power threshers and hay balers. Its first mass-produced tractor – the DEUTZ MTH 222 – was launched in 1927. And in 1936 they unveiled the DEUTZ 11 Series, bringing agricultural mechanization within reach of small farms for the first time. During World War II, the Deutz Company converted water-cooled engines into air-cooled ones for better dependability for military equipment, and the air-cooled engine remained their hallmark until the 1990s. In 1968 after Klockner-Humboldt-Deutz AG (KHD) group acquired FAHR, a leading agricultural equipment company, they re-branded as Deutz-Fahr.
DEUTZ-FAHR’s excellence has a long and specialized history in the manufacturing of harvesting machinery too. Fahr presented its first self-propelled combine harvester in 1952. DEUTZ-FAHR has continued to excel in quality and innovations ever since with countless other contributions, such as the first “clear view” tractor, panoramic cabs, the market’s first suspended front axle, and a game-changing technological innovation in 2001 with the Agrotron TTV, its first tractor with a continuously variable transmission. Many years have passed since the launch of the first mass-produced tractors. But even today, the DEUTZ-FAHR name still fires the imagination of farmers all over the world.
Features of Deutz Fahr Tractor
- Same Deutz Fahr Agrolux 50 4WD comes with Single/Double With independent PTO clutch lever clutch.
- It has 8 Forward + 2 Reverse /12 forward + 3 Reverse gearboxes.
- Along with this, Same Deutz Fahr Agrolux 50 4WD has a superb kmph forward speed.
- Same Deutz Fahr Agrolux 50 4WD manufactured with Hydraulic operated oil Immerse sealed disc break.
- Same Deutz Fahr Agrolux 50 4WD steering type is smooth Mechanical/Power Steering (optional) Steering.
- It offers 70 litre large fuel tank capacity for long hours on farms.
- And Same Deutz Fahr Agrolux 50 4WD has 1900 Kg strong Lifting capacity.
|36 to 80 HP
|All Type available
|Multiple Plate Clutch
|Agriculture and Industrial
|Number Of Cylinders
|3 & 4
|Air & Water Cooled
|Fuel Injection Pump
|Minimum Order Quantity
Prices of Deutz Fahr Tractor