Drip Irrigation Filter And Pressure Regulator Drip Irrigation isn’t really all that complex. There are just a few things that you need to consider before putting a drip irrigation system together, and once you’ve nailed that down, the rest is kind of like Legos for water. The trouble is, we sometimes try to take shortcuts and that can lead to problems down the line. Today we’ll look at what those problems are and how you can avoid them. Lots of water pressure is great when you’re taking a shower or washing the dishes. But it’s not so great when it comes to drip irrigation. Pressure that is excessive can damage a drip irrigation system. Pressure regulators reduce incoming water pressure to a set pressure usable by a drip system. A pressure regulator is used when the incoming pressure is too high for the emitters or fittings. The flow rate of the regulator should be matched with the system. Pressure regulation does not take effect until the minimum specified flow passes through the regulator.
If you’re looking for a pressure regulator, drip irrigation solutions are available here at DripWorks. To ensure the right rate of drip, pressure regulator choices include low-flow, medium-flow and high-flow. Whether you’re looking for a 1 1/2-inch drip irrigation pressure regulator or something else, we can help you find what you’re searching for.Pressure regulators should be placed after valves or shutoffs. They may be damaged if left under constant pressure, unless stated otherwise in their product descriptions. The simple-to-install HC flow meter, now with additional range options to accommodate larger pipe sizes, allows customers to better monitor flow rates in systems with Hydrawise-enabled Wi-Fi controllers. When connected to the Hydrawise platform, the HC flow meter provides a convenient option to detect, monitor, and report critical flow zone data and total system flows.
Uses/benefits of Drip Irrigation Filter And Pressure Regulator:
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW: Individually control the water flow to each port for precise output
- VERSATILE: Eight, 1/4 inch barbed ports with threaded caps to close ports not in use. Elbows rotate 360 degrees for easier line placement
- PREVENTS CLOGS: Easy-to-remove filter reduces debris from clogging ports
- EASY ATTACHMENT: Connects to a 1/2 inch threaded riser
- CONSERVE WATER: Use less water by converting shrub head watering to a drip irrigation system
Features of Drip Irrigation Filter And Pressure Regulator:
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI
- Flow rates: up to 6 GPM
- Pressure regulating range: preset to 25 PSI
- Screen: stainless steel 150 mesh
- Temperature range: up to 130°F
- Inlet and outlet size: 3/4″ MNPT
- Body: glass-filled polypropylene
- Screen: stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6″ L x 4 1/4″ H
|3.1 x 9.5 x 5.7 inches
|Item can be shipped within U.S.
|This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
|Country of Origin
|Item model number
|4.6 out of 5 stars 137 ratings
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank
|#74,958 in Patio, Lawn & Garden
#206 in Automatic Drip Irrigation Kits
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
Prices of Drip Irrigation Filter And Pressure Regulator: