Pressure regulators reduce incoming water pressure to a set pressure usable by a drip system. A pressure regulator is used when the incoming pressure is too high for the emitters or fittings. The flow rate of the regulator should be matched with the system Lots of water pressure is great when you’re taking a shower or washing the dishes. But it’s not so great when it comes to drip irrigation. Pressure that is excessive can damage a drip irrigation system. Pressure regulators reduce incoming water pressure to a set pressure usable by a drip system. A pressure regulator is used when the incoming pressure is too high for the emitters or fittings. The flow rate of the regulator should be matched with the system. Pressure regulation does not take effect until the minimum specified flow passes through the regulator.
If you’re looking for a pressure regulator, drip irrigation solutions are available here at Drip Works. To ensure the right rate of drip, pressure regulator choices include low-flow, medium-flow and high-flow. Whether you’re looking for a 1 1/2-inch drip irrigation pressure regulator or something else, we can help you find what you’re searching for. Pressure regulators should be placed after valves or shutoffs. They may be damaged if left under constant pressure, unless stated otherwise in their product descriptions.
Uses/benefits of Drip Line Pressure Reducer:
Pressure reducers reduce the water input pressure to the desired level at the output and keep it at this level. Drip irrigation systems tend to operate better at lower pressures than domestic water systems. Pressure reducing valves may also reduce the wear and tear on your equipment, and help stop irrigation drippers and end pieces blowing off. We would recommend that you consider them if your domestic water pressure is over 2 bar.
can be used with taps in two different sizes
compatible with automatic quick-click® couplings
Features of Drip Line Pressure Reducer:
- Ensure accurate and reliable drip system performance with this all-in-one faucet to drip irrigation connection kit. Connect your drip irrigation system to your water supply, keep out debris with a filter, maintain optimally low flow water pressure, and prevent dirt backflow all with a single pre-assembled unit.
- Connect ½” tubing to any standard ¾” male outside faucet, hose bibb, spigot, garden hose or sprinkler manifold in seconds for an easy fit. Leakproof connector is compatible with any 1/2″ tubing sizes .520 to .620 ID (inner diameter) including Rain Bird and Dig.
- Kit contains a drip irrigation backflow preventer, 150 mesh filter, top-quality Senninger 25 PSI pressure regulator valve, already put together and ready to use immediately.
- Don’t settle for leaks and blowouts. Our durable assembly contains only the highest-quality parts to ensure properly functioning, precise and consistent pressure reduction and backflow prevention. Senninger 25 PSI pressure reducer is 100% water tested for accuracy and known worldwide for its reliable performance.
- Save money and time buying everything you need at once. Jumpstart your drip irrigation installation with this set of essential components for building a maintenance-free drip system. Ideal for use with raised garden beds, residential, farm, greenhouse gardening and agricultural watering applications.
|6.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches
|4.5 out of 5 stars 766 ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank
|#12,497 in Patio, Lawn & Garden
#30 in Automatic Drip Irrigation Kits
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
Prices of Drip Line Pressure Reducer:
$11.95 – $35.99