Drip Tape Irrigation System Our 8 mil Drip Tape Irrigation Kit contains everything you need to water your vegetable garden the most effective and environmentally friendly way. Drip Irrigation allows you to use less water while watering more effectively. This is because you are only placing water directly where your plants need it at the roots. Because you’re not watering the leaves, disease pressure and pest pressure will be greatly reduced. You also will have much fewer weeds between the rows in your vegetable garden. With overhead watering, many areas of your garden are unnecessarily watered, which results in watering weed seed and germinated weeds that you don’t want to grow. However, with drip irrigation you only place water underneath or beside the plants and you don’t water those spaces between rows.
We highly recommend burying your Drip Tape. Our Drip Tape can be buried up to 6″ deep in the soil. Using our Double Wheel Hoe and Drip Tape Layer Attachment, you can easily lay and bury your Drip Tape along each row. There are many advantages to burying it.This 8 mil Drip Tape Irrigation Kit also makes it really easy to fertilize your garden while you water it, saving you time and energy. By installing a Fertilizer Injector between the spigot and your Drip Irrigation system, you can easily inject water soluble fertilizer into your watering system so that you feed your vegetable plants while you water them. Aqua-Traxx Azul is the latest generation of tape technology from Toro. It features an innovative emitter design that protects the labyrinth from debris and maximizes clog resistance making it the perfect method of irrigating row crops and raised beds.
Uses/benefits of Drip Tape Irrigation System:
- It helps to saves water.
- It also ease stress and saves labor cost.
- It prevents soil salinization.
- It also provides enough water needed for plants and crops to achieve optimum yield.
- It brings water directly to the plant root, which makes the crop grow energy for root, stem and fruit development.
- Prevents the growth of weeds that grow when the soil away from the plant is irrigated.
- It makes work easy and efficient, as the soil does not turn into mud.
- Applying Fertilizer in water (Fertigation), is very effective while using drip irrigation system. It directly reaches the plant and fertilizer consumption is reduced.
- There is minimum clogging due to the specially designed drippers.
- It is very easy to pick up, store and reinstall.
Features of Drip Tape Irrigation System;
- Low-cost, effective watering for row crops and raised beds
- Superb watering efficiency and uniformity
- Ideal for above ground, mulched or buried applications
- Great for low-pressure systems, works down to 4 PSI
- Requires only 120 mesh filtration
- Use with drip tape fittings
- Low operating pressures, see chart below
- Typically lasts up to 7 years if covered, and 2-5 years on surface
Specification of Drip Tape Irrigation System:
|Name||1 hectare drip irrigation systerm||Quantity of Offtake value||100 pcs|
|Components||16mm Drip tape, offtake value, end cup.||Quantity of end cup||100 pcs|
|Row space||1 meter||Place of Product||Shandong Province,China|
|Plant space in a row||30cm||Modes of packing||plastic bag and Carton|
|Quantity of drip tape||10000 meters||Usage||Agriculture Drip irrigation System|
|MOQ||1 Hectare||Suitable||Vegetable, greenhouse, farmland|
Prices of Drip Tape Irrigation System:
$50.00 – $2,100.00