The defeathering machine is used to remove feathers from different kinds of poultry birds being slaughtered, like broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys etc). It ensures a high reliable possibility of efficiency and time-saving options. this eventually brings about quick processing of poultry birds for the farmer or processor. When slaughtering chickens and ducks, the knife edge should be as small as possible. After slaughter, chickens, ducks and ducks should be immersed in warm water (about 30 degrees) to warm the feathers. . Heat the soaked chicken and duck in hot water of about 75 degrees, and stir with a wooden stick to make it even. Put the hot chicken and duck into the machine, 1-3 at a time. Put on the knife switch, the machine starts, the machine runs, and the feathers are sucked dry within one minute, except for the dirt on the skin of the whole body.
Duck Defeathering Machine:The defeathering machine is used to remove feathers from different kinds of poultry birds being slaughtered, like broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys etc). It ensures a high reliable possibility of efficiency and time-saving options.
- SPECS; Our Heavy Duty Chicken Plucker De-Feather Poultry and Fowl Processor utilizes a 1HP 120VAC 800W 280RPM Planetary Gear Transmission Reduction Motor; 92 soft fingers, large 20″ inch dia. drum, Barrel Thickness 0.6mm and Panels Thickness 0.3mm
- ADVANCE DESIGN; Our Plucker has a robust compact design for easy storage and transportation, including 2 wheels for optimal maneuverability; Built of premium safe and sanitary 403 Brushed Stainless Steel body/base (protecting from rust)
- PROFESSIONAL CAPABILITIES; Our powerful, reliable Fowl and Poultry Feather Plucker has a durable structure, capable of 2-4 birds at one time in just 15-30 seconds per foul (that’s 3-4 in under 2 minutes) (depending on the size of the fouls and if properly scalded, will guarantee high speeds and efficiency)
- SAFETY; We recommend to always use eye and hand protection; We use an Overcurrent Protector GFCI Connector switch, with a waterproof IP54 weather-resistant electrical housing for optimal safety; (Note; Never Pluck frozen fowl)
- PROPER USE; This commercial grade Plucker is perfect for farms and food processing facilities; (ATTN; CONNECT PROXIMITY SENSOR SWITCH CORRECTLY, instruction on youtube); Follow scalding instruction, under technical specs in the product information section
|TMJ-50||50||530||575*575*950||1.1||220V/50HZ||Full Steel Base, 146PCS plucking fingers||180||4~5|
|TMJ-60||73||630||665*665*950||2.2||220V/50HZ||Full Steel Base,187PCS plucking fingers||250||5~6|
$600.00 – $800.00