An ear tag is a plastic or metal object used for identification of domestic livestock and other animals. If the ear tag uses Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology it is referred to as an electronic ear tag. Being able to individually identify animals on your farm is good practice in the livestock business. Tagging your animals will help you easily manage their reproductive and health concerns as well as identify them for selling or culling. It is used in conjunction with the plastic ear tags which may be blank or numbered depending on what you choose. Once ear tags are applied, they stay on the ear for years. Using this quality ear tag applicator makes the procedure quick and fast. Also, its level of precision helps prevent the possibility of infection. These high-quality ear tag applicators do not only give you high precision, but they also aid the long-term retention of ear tags, making the whole process smoother and less stressful for the animal and the operator.
- It is used in conjunction with the plastic ear tags which may be blank or numbered depending on your preference.
- Once ear tags are applied, they stay on the ear for years.
- Using this quality ear tag applicator makes the procedure quick and fast. Also, its level of precision helps prevent the possibility of infection.
Features of the ear tag applicators
- It is of premium quality stainless steel spring and center shaft durable without rust, handle feel comfortable, easy to operate.
- It is a multi-purpose applicator suitable for many kinds of pig sheep goat cattle ear tags.
- It has a reasonable design that conforms with the human palm.
- It has an automatic lock function, is energy-saving, and is easy to operate.
Uses/benefits of Ear Tag Applicator :
- Before attempting to place a tag it is best to make sure that the applicator’s pin and the clamp are not bent, broken, and that they are aligned.
- Alignment is important to ensure the interlocking of the tag pieces and can be checked by clamping them together.
- The pin should slide easily into the clamp. The tag or button should slide smoothly into the applicator clip. Then the stud should go onto the pin.
- After making sure that everything is aligned and placed properly, the application of the tag can begin.
- Livestock identification ear tag and Plier kits, ideal for your management of livestock and animals.
- 001-100 number ear tags, 1 ear tag plier with 2 spare ear tag pins.
- Laser printing,more legible and don’t easy to fade.Perfect for marking pig/sheep/cattle/cow etc.
- Automatic lock easy to operate, makes ear tag placement easier, save labor.
- Designed for livestock or animals, such as sheep, goat,deer, dog, cow,etc.
|Size/Dimension||As per Requirement|
|Usage||For Tag Applications On Animals|
Prices of Ear Tag Applicator:
$6.90 – $7.20