Electronic identification ear tags (EID ear tags), also called radio frequency identification (RFID ear tags), take all the features of a visual ear tag and combine it with the assurance of data integrity, as well as traceability. All tags can be verified visually or through scanning. HDX tags utilize half duplex technology that can be read from a greater distance and are beneficial for automated systems. FDX tags utilize full duplex technology and are a cost-effective option. We offer a variety of the best cattle ear tags in HDX and FDX to make your herd tracking, processing, and recordkeeping as seamless and efficient as possible. Each tag is assigned a unique number, making the tracing of health and all pertinent information quicker and easier.
Instead of manually recording data in a spreadsheet, information like weight can be saved from the scale directly on to your computer, which is then stored and easily synced at the chute ensuring the accuracy of the animal’s data.Ear tag for large livestock encourages the ability to manage livestock which has often been limited by identification methods. Although the use of blank ear tags and marking pens offer maximum flexibility in numbering cattle, ink fades over time and makes it hard to read tags in the pasture/field. Thus, laser engraved pre-numbered tags ensure long-term readability and offer ease of identification of inked numbers.
Uses/benefits of Ear Tags For Cattle:
Cattle ear tags have been relied upon for numerous years to assist in managing your cattle herd. While using blank tags and marking pens offer maximum flexibility in numbering your cattle, ink does fade over time making it sometimes difficult to quickly and easily read tags in the pasture. PipeVet.com offers pre-numbered tag sets in various ear tag sizes that are laser-engraved for a long-term readability identification system, completely customizable cattle ear tag sets as well as various blank cattle ear tags sizes and the pens to mark them with. In addition to cattle ID tagging devices, we carry a complete line of marking sprays, leg bands and other identification devices needed to identify your cattle are available as well.
- To enable farmers to have visual identification of livestock (thus helps monitor their movement, health, and reproduction).
- To help control breeding, epidemics, quarantine etc.
- For ease of record keeping (field information) and management of livestock.
Features of Ear Tags For Cattle:
- Funciton: ear tag make it more easy to manage the livestock’s information, including bloodlines, birth dates, vaccinations and other animal information
- Animal earing’s overall is TPU materials, no need to worry it will harm to animals
- Printing: laser print default serial number or customizer number, no easy to fade
- High quality material can hardy antifreeze heat. Durable, not easy to damage
- Ideal for the information management of small animal such as calves, pigs, cow, sheep etc. Ear tag applicator makes ear tag placement easier, save labor
Specification of Ear Tags For Cattle:
|Material||Stainless Steel , tpu|
|Number of Items||100|
Prices of Ear Tags For Cattle:
$57.99 – $101.99