The egg candling machine is used in a chicken hatchery. It helps in checking incubating eggs to confirm if embryos are developing as well as helps you differentiate the normal eggs from the rotten, dead-in-shell, or infertile ones. detects heartbeats and fetal activities of the hatching eggs to accurately differentiate the normal ones from rotten, dead-in-shell and infertile. Eggs are candled to determine the condition of the air cell, yolk, and white. Candling detects bloody whites, blood spots, or meat spots, and enables observation of germ development. Candling is done in a darkened room with the egg held before a light.
Candling allows you to monitor many things including the egg fertility, embryo development and weight loss rate. By being able to identify and remove non-viable eggs (infertile or early death) you can also avoid the risk of a rotten egg exploding and contaminating your hatch with dangerous germs.
- It utilizes 1.5kva power requirement.
Our egg candling machine is used to test eggs while they are incubating in order to determine whether they are viable or not. A viable egg is an egg that was fertilized and is able to develop an embryo.
- The egg candling machine is used in a chicken hatchery.
- It helps you differentiate the normal eggs from the rotten, dead-in-shell, or infertile ones.
- The machine works by illuminating the interior of the chicken eggs to help you see exactly what is happening inside the shell.
- Inspection system for the reliable detection of cracks in hatching eggs prior to setting. The traying tab inside the cabin can hold egg pulp or plastic trays for the removed eggs.
- Suitable for manual operation.
|Size||45*17*29CM / pc|
|Package||1 set to a color carton,inside with foam|
|Delivery time||Within 24 hours payment confirmed|
|Function||with LED light inside|
$30.00 – $1,900.00