Electronic Ear Tags For Cattle Cattle identification has both visual and management benefits. By identifying your cattle individually with cattle ear tags, you (and others) can more easily determine which cow is which. In addition, being able to track an animal’s history and performance helps you determine which ones are performing well. The continuous need for improvement in management and production practices is contributing to the increasingly popular use of electronic ID/RFID cattle tags in the cattle industry. EID tags are small “button-like” tags that are placed in the ear. Each EID tag has a unique 15-digit number printed on it, and the number can also be read by scanning the tag with an EID reader. These tags are designed to last for the life of the animal.
The visual tags feature a unique and specially designed flexible Daisy stud for superior retention. Retention not a problem, then choose the standard button. Tags are sold blank or can be custom printed with no minimums or set up charges. Tags are made from strong, durable polyurethane and come in 11 popular colors and sizes. Black is no longer available. Flexible Daisy stud snag-free, 100% replacement guarantee. Products made in the USA. The unique tag design plus HDX advantage offers excellent read distance performance: – HDX advantage for better read distance. – Number in easier to see format. – Improved neck design promotes healing. – Super dependable. – Great read performance. – Tamper evident unique I.D. number. – Can be read by all HDX ISO compliant readers. – Proven success. Over fourteen million sold worldwide. – USDA/AINS approved. – COOL Compliant
Uses/benefits of Electronic Ear Tags For Cattle:
- It offers another form of identification for each animal. Sometimes visual tags get lost, become snagged on a fence, etc, whereas EID tags are small and are designed for high retention rates.
- An animal can more quickly be identified in the chute (by scanning the tag with a reader) rather than needing to have the animal be completely still to read a visual tag or tattoo number.
- Scanning EID tags, instead of manually writing down an ear tag number, offers tremendous time-saving benefits while minimizing errors. As cattle are being worked or loaded into a trailer, their EID tag can be scanned while they are on the move.
- * Our straight-line applicator does the whole Flexo Range. Visual /BVD/EID
- * Watertight sealed transponder
- * Tamper Proof design
- * Dalton EID tags work with all the latest automotive reading systems.
- * Proven reliability with excellent retention.
- * Dalton Tags offer both management and official EID tags.
- * Cattle Society discount is given on the whole Dalton Range
Features of Electronic Ear Tags For Cattle:
- -After-sales Service: If you don’t satisfied with our product , please contact us directly, we will give you a replacement or full refund.Thanks for your support.
- Features: metal, stoving varnish, durable
- Ideal for animal breeding population, preventing and controlling epidemic and meat quarantine.
- Sharp ear tag nail.
- material : Cattle ear tags with numbers are made from high quality plastic, durable, Laser printing, fade resistant, softer, more flexible. Copper head earrings.Quality assurance!
- -function :These ear tags are a must tools for the ranch, it can help you track your herd. Prefect for used in cattle, calves.goats, hogs, sheep, etc..
- >-product size:L3”* W 2.4”
- -package included: Number 001-100 or 101-200 CATTLE EAR TAGS, Pins are included
|Item Weight||2.14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.15 x 2.36 x 0.39 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||3 Color Kit 1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B0725FK63|
Prices of Electronic Ear Tags For Cattle:
$23.97 – $33.97