Water pumps are machines for moving water, they play a fundamental part in agriculture as they move water from its source to the fields and crops. Water pumps can be used with many forms of irrigation, such as drip, sprinklers or with a hose.
Water is drawn into the pump through the inlet side when a pressure difference is made within the pump system, the water wants to move from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure. This is used to move the water through the pump to the outlet side, into a hose, and towards your farm or water tank.
BOYSER RBT-100 Peristaltic Hose Pumps
Boyser AMP22 Peristaltic Pumps
Boyser FMP70 Peristaltic Pump
TSURUMI OM3 SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS
TSURUMI KRS 3 PHASE SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS
TSURUMI B SINGLE CHANNEL IMPELLER SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS
TSURUMI GY SUBMERSIBLE GRINDER PUMPS
features & Benefits:
• Sealless – Minimising the risk of leaking.
• Efficient – Low power consumption.
• Self-priming – Up to 9 metres.
• Shear sensitive – Very gentle on the product being pumped.
• Capable of running dry indefinitely – Without the need to install any other device.
• Reversible flow ability – Ideal for tank emptying and fluid transfer applications.
• High dispensing accuracy – Excellent for dosing applications.
• Easy to clean as the inner hose is the only part in contact with the product.
• Suitable for food-grade applications – FDA approved.
• Resistant to abrasion and corrosion – Optional connections and coating materials.
• Requires low maintenance – Economical to run.
• Hose leakage detector available – Recommended when pump is working unattended and for corrosive liquids.
Prices of Farm Irrigation Pumps