The Fluval Spec 5 Gallon is a small aquarium that will fit in most corners of your home. It has a capacity of 50 gallons and is perfect for those who want to keep pets but don’t have room in their homes. The tank comes with a lid, which helps keep the water clean and prevent leaks, as well as an overflow tube and a filter pump.
Fluval Spec 5 is a new generation of aquarium that has been designed with the help of modern technology. Its dimensions make it stand out from the crowd and add to the beauty of your home or office. It is also one of the most popular brands in America today. If you are looking for an aquarium that can hold a small number of fish, this one is ideal as it can hold up to five gallons worth of water and will fit into any room with ease. The Fluval Spec 5 comes in two different models – regular and small size models. The smaller model measures approximately 12″ (30 cm) deep by 10″ (25 cm) wide at the top and 8″ (20 cm) deep at its bottom. This type of aquarium has three separate compartments for plants, rocks, gravel, and other decorative items as well as light where you can put plants to keep them alive while they grow. This tank also has an air pump which is used to circulate water around inside the tank in order to keep oxygen levels up so your fish stay healthy and happy.
The Fluval Spec 5-gallon aquarium is a great option for those who are looking to get the most bang for their buck. Its small size makes it ideal for those who don’t have a lot of space to work with, and its low price point makes it an excellent starter tank.
Description of Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions
Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions is a compact aquarium with dimensions of 15.4 × 11.5 × 12.5 inches, making it ideal for desktops and other small spaces. It has a volume of 5 gallons which makes it great for the beginner aquarist or someone who wants to keep their fish in a small space without sacrificing quality filtration and lighting.
It is made with an acrylic glass lid that provides easy access to your fish while providing excellent light penetration through its tempered glass construction, making it easier to maintain water quality even when you can’t see inside the aquarium.
Types of Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions
Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions is available in different types. These include:
- The Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions can be purchased as a complete kit that comes with the aquarium, filter, and light.
- The Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions can be purchased as an empty tank with just a filter and light installed. This is useful if you already have an LED or fluorescent lighting set-up that you want to use in your custom-built aquariums.
Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions comes in a wide range of sizes and colors for you to choose from so that you can find exactly what fits your needs perfectly.
Specifications of Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions
The Fluval Spec 5 Gallon dimensions are as follows:
- Tank size: 12″L x 6.5″W x 10″H (30cm L x 17cm W x 25cm H)
- Gallons: 5 gallons (19L)
- The length, width, and height of the aquarium are the same values as its volume of water.
- Weight: 28 lbs (12.7kg) without sand or gravel in it. This weight includes the light that comes with your aquarium kit, so subtract 8 lbs (3.6kg), if you don’t want to use it. The glass itself weighs about 3 pounds (1.4kg). These numbers vary slightly depending on which model of Fluval spec you choose because all Fluval specs come with different lighting options and sizes but they’re all similar enough that we can give you an idea of how much these things weigh just based on averages across all Fluval spec aquariums out there today.
Maintenance of Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions
- Clean the filter. The filter should be cleaned every month.
- Change the water. It’s recommended that you change 20% of your tank’s water every week, but this will depend on how often it was changed before you bought it. For example, if you have a new tank, then you may want to change more than 20% of the water each week because there are no biological processes yet in place to help keep your aquarium clean and healthy. However, if someone else owned your aquarium previously and they were diligent about changing their water on a regular basis (like once per week), then changing less than 20% per week would be fine for now because everything has already been established in terms of maintaining proper levels of beneficial bacteria needed for keeping fish alive and healthy.
- Change out parts like filters/heaters/light bulbs etc as needed depending upon manufacturer recommendations plus what kind of setup your crafty friend made by combining different components together into one awesome piece.
Price of Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions
The price of Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions is $14.98. If you are looking to buy this product online, then you can expect a great deal around $20-25. The best place to do your shopping is Amazon as they have a huge range of aquarium accessories and you get to choose from different sellers as well. This would be helpful if you are looking for a particular product but cannot find it anywhere else.
The Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Dimensions is an excellent choice for the aquarist looking to start a small aquarium. The 5-gallon tank has features that other similar tanks do not have. It comes with a filter that is hidden and will keep your aquarium clean. One of the main benefits of this tank is the “moonlight” feature which adds light at night so you can watch your fish swim in their moonlight glow.