Gain Express Soil Ph & Moisture Meter The tool plant owners, gardeners can’t live without! 3 IN 1 moisture light & PH meter Soil analyzer meter. For outdoor & indoor plants, gardens & grass lawn. Take the work out of your daily garden watering light and moisture. Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition. Measures moisture at root level. Prevents over and under watering Scientifically accurate. Easy to use, just insert and read. No battery required, simple and convenient to use Simply insert the meter into the soil, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale. To avoid damaging the electrode, please clean the electrode after each use.
A handy solution made easy! The Bluelab Soil pH Pen provides a pH and temperature reading of soils and media, so you know that the right nutrients will be made available to your plants. In soils or growing media, pH strongly influences the availability of the microorganisms to plants in the soil. Now you can closely monitor and adjust the pH levels right from the palm of your hand for optimum plant health and performance. It will also measure solutions too. Now, isn’t that handy? Features – Direct pH and temperature measurements into soils/media – Backlit LCD display – Hold reading function – Integrated storage cap/dibber – Successful pH calibration indicator – Low battery indicator – Fully waterproof – Auto off function – Selectable units for ˚C & ˚F – Automatic temperature compensation.
- One device, three functions. If you’re a garden enthusiast and would like to be in the know of what your plants need to thrive, this soil pH meter is a must for you. No more around or relying on your green thumb. With this in-ground pH, moisture and light soil tester you’ll find out whether your plants need water or not. You’ll also measure the pH of your soil and the strength of the light your plants are getting. Let your plants thrive with soil pH meter moisture.
- The accuracy you’d expect from a soil tester. When your plants experience slow growth, it’s time to test your soil. Due to the double-needle detection technology, our soil moisture meter defines if you sustain the right moisture level for your plants. The unit also shows the of your PH soil and the level of sunlight your plants get, so you could make adjustments using or finding another place for your flowers so that they could finally blossom.
- No special skills required. This plant moisture meter solves a myriad of gardening questions in one appliance. No batteries are required, you just put the sensor probe into the soil for around 2-4 inches and use the switch to either measure moisture, light, or pH levels. That’s all you’ve got to do from your side. Getting a quick soil profile has never been easier.
- Applicable both indoors and outdoors. Does your indoor gardenia plant fail to bloom? Has your monstera never grown since you brought it home from the garden center? Is your flowerbed fading and doesn’t look as vibrant as your neighbor’s garden? Does your lawn look like a brown carpet? Do veggies in your greenhouse look like tiny wrinkled creates? It’s time to run a soil test with a soil ph test for indoor and outdoor plants and find out what your greenery is lacking.
- Quick results for quick actions. If you are into gardening, you know that every hour counts. If you can’t afford to take soil samples and to wait for a full report for 3-5 days to take actions towards fading plants, make use of this light, moisture, and soil pH meter. Using this soil probe unit, you’ll get the soil profile in around 10 minutes so you could bring your vegetables, flowers, grass, or other plants to life.
No batteries needed, plug and read. Easy to read moisture levels, including ten scales. Simply insert the probes into the soil about 3-5 inches, 10 cm above the probe to be inserted, the most accurate measured.Soil moisture meter let you know when to water. It’s a necessary tool for outdoor & indoor plants, gardens, lawn, vegetables, etc. Compact and portable, convenient for indoor/outdoor use.Our soil meter is a combination of precision, accuracy and durability. Easy to read moisture, get the reading quickly, promotes healthy plants.
Color coded reading system, from red, green to blue.Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes.Design for testing soil only, not for water PH test.After using, need to clean and wipe the probes.
|Product Dimensions||13.2 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Bluelab Corporation Limited – Import (NZ)|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||BLU2216|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required.|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars |
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||17,968 in Patio, Lawn & Garden |
57 in Soil Test Kits
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Prices of Gain Express Soil Ph & Moisture Meter:
$22.60 – $56.90