Gas Brooder brooder makes it easy to maintain the body temperature properly for the first few weeks of life for chicks, as birds might be subjected to chilling if not properly introduced to a regulated heat source. This has brought about the chicken brooders, which is produced to provide a source of heat for floor raised poultry birds.The chicken brooder utilizes natural gas or methane, which is connected to a heating element-hanged 3-5 feets above the poultry bird or pen floor. Our Gas brooder does not need a thermostat, because it works with the manual adjustment of the gas-flow/know and height level to control the heat intensity. Brooding involves rearing baby chicks-as newly hatched chicks do not fully develop the thermo-regulatory mechanism and homeostasis. Thus, it is often difficult to maintain the body temperature properly for the first few weeks of life-as birds might be subjected to chilling if not properly introduced to a regulated heat source.
Brooding can be classified into natural and artificial brooding.
Natural brooding: Involves the help of broody hens after hatching, up to 3 to 4 weeks of age.
Artificial brooding: A large number of chicks can be reared in the absence of broody hens.
- A heating source (electrical, gases like natural gas, methane, liquid fuel like kerosene, solid fuel like coal, wood can be used as a heating material).
- Reflectors (concentrates the heat emanating from the heating source)
- Brooder guard
The Infared Gas Brooder involves the use for rearing baby chicks artificially, as newly hatched chicks do not fully develop the thermo-regulatory mechanism and homeostasis at optimum possibilty naturally.
Capacity: Suitable for 1000 chicks and 5000 chicks.
Gas consumption: 36 – 360.
Gas pressure: 20-1400.
High pressure and high efficiency.
The most suitable heating system for brooding poultry environment.
Manual and automatic control.
It saves the gas since it reflects the temperature on the ground.
No temperature difference occurs in the farm.
No need for electricity.
- Material: Aluminized steel.
- Nozzle: Brass.
- Burning plate: Ceramic plates with catalyst.
- Working pressure: 2800~5000pa.
- Plate lifespan: Above 11000hrs.
- Heat transfer rate: Above 95%.
- NOx: <10ppm.
- Application: Poultry farm, Livestocks.
- Size: 1000 and 2000 birds capacity.
$33.90 – $90.00