Technical Content: Glyphosate 41% SL Glycel is a systemic, broad spectrum, non-selective post emergent herbicide. It is effective in controlling all weeds including annuals, perennials, grassy, broadleaf weeds and sedgeBWe are instrumental in manufacturing a wide range of (Glyphosate 41% SL)for our esteemed clients.
Features of Glyphosate 41
– Safe packaging
– Enhanced shelf life
– Accurate composition
Benefits of Glyphosate 41
– Non selective herbicide and it can be used on active and standing weeds
– Systemic herbicide so it translocates in to weeds and eradicate weeds from root level
– Control all kinds of green vegetation
– Very good for cypnis and cynodon like difficult weeds control
– Use in standing crop also but be careful do not spraying on main crop for precaution use hood while spraying
– Inactive when it comes in contact with sod so it is very safe to environment and sod
Glyphosate 41% SL SG Applications:
Glyphosate 41% SL is labeled for alfalfa, asparagus, cereal crops, citrus, CRP, Corn, cotton, fallow systems, grain sorghum, grass seed production, herbs, pastures, peanuts, small fruits & berries, soybeans, sugarcane, sunflowers, tree & vine crops, tree, fruits, tree nuts, tropical crops, vegetable crops, vine crops, and Roundup ReadyÃâÂ® Crops including soybeans, cotton & flex cotton, canola, and Corn. Other approved areas include farmsteads, habitat management, and rangelands. General noncrop areas included industrial sites, ornamentals & plant nurseries, Christmas trees, greenhouses, parks, recreational residential areas, railroads, and roadsides.
More applications, please see Specimen Label for crop and weed control information.
|Packaging Size||50LTR / 200LTR/ CONTAINER LOADS|
|Packaging Type||HDPE DRUMS/BULKER|
|Dosage||AS PER STANDARDS|
|Brand||AS PER CLIENTS REQUIREMETNS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Litre|
Prices of Glyphosate 41
$44.99 – $199.00