Goat Ultrasound Machine: The only transducers (or probes) you should consider for goat pregnancy scanning are convex or microconvex. Which you pick depends on the type of goats you breed, and your prior scanning experience. For lean and dwarf breeds, the microconvex probe is definitely the best choice because its higher frequencies deliver superior resolution. I’ve scanned Saanens and Toggenburgs with a microconvex and not had any issues with penetration. It is also easier to achieve good skin contact with a smaller transducer. For very large or bulky breeds, the convex may be a safer option, because it delivers better penetration. This is because it emits lower frequency ultrasound, and lower frequency sound penetrates further. If you have been scanning for a while already and initially started on a machine equipped with a large convex probe, you may find the feel of the microconvex very unfamiliar and difficult to adjust to. You may also miss the slightly wider field of view that the large convex gives. If you know you are already accustomed to a larger probe, think carefully about whether you will be able to comfortably adapt to a smaller footprint.
The motherboard of our ultrasound was designed to process ultrasound images, it works stable in the long term and offers great image quality thanks to the 16 chipsets for image processing and our high quality rectal probe with reading area of 3 inches. Content offers a probe with only 2 inches of reading area and only 1 image processor, which means lower image quality. Pregnancy determination can be performed using real-time ultrasonography and is very accurate with a skilled operator. Trans abdominal ultrasound is quick and reliable and can detect pregnancy as early as 25 days, with the fetal heart beat detectable by day 27.
- Perfect for animals such as cattle, horse, camel, equine and cow.
- Integrated memory to store up to 128 images, cineloop and 16 chipsets for image processing.
- Its rechargeable battery makes it comfortable to carry. The silicone holster with belt allows indoor and outdoor use protecting it from drops during a diagnosis with an unexpected movement.
- Multicolor screen and AV port to view images in real time on your TV or monitor up to 42 inches or to connect a video printer.
- Standalone ultrasound that doesn’t rely on mobile device apps to work. A standalone ultrasound will always work when you need it, but a wireless probe only works if the vendor updates the app and is subject to hardware compatibility.
– Perfect for animals such as cattle, horse, camel, equine and cow.
– 5.5 “multi-color screen and AV port to view real-time images on your TV, monitor or to connect a video printer.
– Multi-frequency rectal probe with 3″ reading area and 7.8 foot cable length /7.9 ft. Frequencies: 5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 MHz
– Built-in memory to store up to 128 images
– Display mode: B, B + B, B + M, M, 4B.
– Scanning depth: adjustable from 70 to 9449 in.
– Image processing: histogram, color coding, GAMMA and smooth image
– Measurement: distance, circumference, area, volume, heart rate, GA and EDD.
– Focus position: adjustable.
– Gray tone: 256 gray levels.
– Body marks: 16.
– Annotation: date, time, name, gender, identification, age and full screen editor.
$600.00 – $1,500.00