- Reliable, robust grain analyzer built to meet the requirements of grain handling operations.
- Analysis of a wide range of grains and oilseeds for moisture, protein, oil and many other parameters in less than 30 seconds.
- Wavelength calibration is performed with NIST references, providing full traceability back to measurable standards
Portable Digital Grain Moisture tester for Rice, Paddy, Maize and Wheat
It is High precision moisture meter.
The Grain Moisture Meter is used for fast and accurate measurement of moisture in the process of allotment, acquisition, storage, machining of packed grains like Corn, Rough Rice, Paddy and Wheat.
- Moisture measuring range: 2% to 30%
- Maximum error : ± (1%Rh +0.5)
- Resolution: 0.5%
- Temperature measuring range: – 10°C to 60°C
- Maximum error: ±2°C(±4°F)
- Resolution: 1°C /2°F
- Environment: Ambient temperature: – 10°C to 40°C
- Ambient humidity: 0~70%RH
- Dimension: 170*170*50mm (main unit)
- 440*60*60mm (measurement probe)
- Accessories: portable box, operation manual, measurement probe.
Prices of Grain Moisture Analyzer