Grain Moisture Tester: Grain is a staple food for humans and animals. Among other things, it is also used as a raw material for the production of luxury foods such as spirits. Only high-quality grain can be processed and sold profitably. A decisive factor is the moisture content in the grain, it provides important information about its quality. The grain moisture meter from was specially designed to precisely and reliably determine the moisture content in 17 different types of grain. The measurement of the moisture content is essential for the storage, shelf life and quality of cereals. If the moisture content is too high or too low, many types of grain cannot be processed optimally. Each operator who deals with the grain knows, that the permissible limits for moisture content should not be exceeded, otherwise it is impossible to send the whole crop to the storage facility and forward it further for processing. A certain amount of moisture is always present in the grain, and depending on the weather conditions, its readiness for harvesting, the process of harvesting, type of the crop, this value may vary from one crop to another. Application of the grain moisture meter, capable of measuring moisture amount in different crops is very advantageous here, since it is just necessary to switch to the required mode.
- Menu languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and many others on request
- On request calibration of special products by the manufacturer possible
- For all product types and finished products
- Very fast and accurate whole grain moisture measurement
- Determination of hectoliter weight within seconds
- It is a new designed moisture test meter, it has 16 grain codes and supports directly readout for the moisture of 16 kinds of grains: 1: wheat; 2. Maize (Corn); 3. Japonica rice; 4. Indica rice; 5. Soybean; 6. Rice; 7. Sorghum; 8. Rapeseed; 9. Black rice; 10. Black fragrant rice; 11. Millet; 12. Black bean; 13. Coffee bean; 14. Mung bean; 15.Sesame; 16. Red bean
- Quick and convenient operation for direct display of accurate moisture and temperature data.
- It also can display grains temperature both in °C or °F.
- Multi point calibration, large range error correction.
- Low power consumption, 1x 9V battery can use one year, automatic shutdown.
|Measuring time||less than 10 seconds|
|Measuring error||less than +/- 0.5%|
|Repetitive error||less than 0.2%|
|Power supply||1 x 9V Battery (6F22) (without battery)|
|Weight||35.3oz / 1KG|
|Size||7.08 x 7.08 x 4.72in / 18 x 18 x 12cm|
$153.99 – $191.98