The Hareline Fly Tying Materials Kit is the ultimate setup for the beginning fly tier 48 different materials make this kit a comprehensive set of products to begin and experiment with All of the materials are premium and of the highest quality and that includes all of the hooks and the Veevus thread With a vise and a few of the essential tools you can tie hundreds of different patterns simply with this set This Kit also includes a 60 page 20 fly pattern book with step by step instructions Hareline Krystal Flash Fly Tying Materials Assorted ColorsThe original! Do not be fooled by imitations. Used in hundreds of patterns worldwide. Solid colors have the light beads in the same shade, while other colors have light beads in yellow.
Uses/benefits of Hairline Fly Tying;
- Wide color selection
- Catches attention of fish
- Used for wide variety of patterns
- Bead color varies
- Quality material
- Natural hair
- Dyed over white
- Bright colors
- Good for spinning
- Good quality
Features of Hairline Fly Tying:
- RAYON CHENILLE – 4 Different colors in the most popular size that will fit most tying needs. Easy and fast to wind or lay. Standard for Wooly Bugger patterns.
- CRYSTAL FLASH – 140 strands * 10 different colors for tying a variety of streamer, steelhead, salmon and saltwater flies. Two colors twisted together add life & depth to any pattern.
- ICE CHENILLE – This chenille is made with Krystal Flash. Package contains 7 most popular colors that can be used for everything from blue gill to tarpon flies and will create great fish catching bodies on your flies.
- FLASHABOU – 100 strands * 3 different metallic tinsel flash that added with the extreme 3D color effect. Approximately 1/32″ wide by 30″ long.
- MYLAR TUBE – This is a braided mylar tubing over a removable core. The natural finish of pearl effects adds an amazing color effect. Approximately dia.4 MM of tube, 39″/1M long.
|Assembled Product Weight
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
|13.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches
Prices of Hairline Fly Tying:
$8.99 – $8.99