Serving anglers with a premium line counter reel in both right and left-hand retrieve, Okuma proudly introduces the Cold Water. The Cold Water family is constructed upon a powerful star drag foundation including heavy-duty machine cut brass gears, dual anti-reverse systems and full Carbonite drag system with up to 20-pounds of maximum drag output. The custom line counter includes the Okuma anti-fogging Clear View Technology, and should the counter be overwhelmed by water, an access port allows the interior to be dried completely. The line counter’s reset button has also been recessed and placed on the side of the unit to eliminate errant resets.Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and side plates
Uses/benefit Hand Fishing Reel:
A fishing reel is a cranking reel attached to a fishing rod used in winding and stowing fishing line. Modern recreational fishing reels usually have fittings aiding in casting for distance and accuracy, as well as controlling the speed and tension of line retrieval to avoid line snap and hook dislodgement.
Features of Hand Fishing Reel:
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT STRONG – The body, rotor, and spider plate are made from aluminum. Each model features a sealed drag system and 9+1 silky-smooth, stainless-steel ball bearings. Our spinning reel will help you avoid fatigue while fishing all day long.
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE – PLUSINNNO Fishing Reels are equipped with 9+1 ball bearings, quick-set, anti-reverse roller bearing, machine-cut brass pinion gear, precision elliptical gearing system and superior line control system all combine to give you a top-of-the-line reel at an average price.
- POWERFUL DRAG SYSTEM – Plusinno spinning reel features a waterproof drag system to prevent snapped lines and help you battle big bass, and the machined aluminum handle comes with an EVA grip so that your hand will never slip off while reeling. Max Drag: SG2000, 15.4lb; SG3000, 19.8lb; SG4000, 19.8lb.
- STYLISH DESIGN & APPEARANCE – The matte black body inset with gold layering and the new hollow outs designed fishing reel matched to a graphite frame makes our new PLUSINNO spinning reels lighter and more stylish while still retaining all of the overall strength of our previous generation reels.
- Unique & Innovative – The SG fishing reel is loaded with incredible features like our reinforced anti corrosion stainless steel main shaft and Zinc Alloy drive gear, direct drive screw-in aluminum handle, hollow nest shaped spool, smooth positive click drag, and high density EVA knob. These features are typically found in reels in a much higher price range, but we are making it affordable for everyone.
Specification of Hand Fishing Reel:
|Features||Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and side plates|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CW-153D|
|Assembled Product Weight||0.91 oz|
|Manufacturer||Okuma Fishing Tackle Corp|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||6.50 x 4.50 x 3.50 Inches|
Prices of Hand Fishing Reel:
$54.97 – $406.79