How to hang your chicken waterer and feeder in your chicken run. These 12″ planter brackets are perfect for supporting water and feed! I’ve seen some photos going around Pinterest of people who used plant brackets to hang their feeders and waterers for their chickens. We’ve been placing them on the ground which works fine, but they tend to kick dirt into their water and feed. Usually the waterers spill less if you have them balanced nicely from above, but we feed our chickens and ducks in the run– not the coop- and our run doesn’t have a sturdy post overhead to hang feeders from.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: This easy-to-use feeder is simple to clean with soap and water.
- BPA FREE PLASTIC: Carefully crafted from BPA free plastic.
- MEDIUM FLOCKS: Up to 25 birds can use this feeder.
- HANGING HANDLE: Our feeder is made with a heavy duty handle to easily hang.
- FEED VISIBILITY: Visible feed level for easy refill.
|Item Name||12KG Stainless Steel Hanging Poultry Feeder chook feeders|
|Size||Body dia:23.5cm Tray:dia36.5cm Total height:35.5cm Thickness:0.6mm|
|Customized||Designs according to client’s requirement such as new shape,material,color,size,printing,packaging and so on|
Drinkers= $17.99 – $19.05