The Warley Fall speaks the loudest of all the Haws Watering Cans for being the professional horticulturist’s choice. Boasting all the fine features that make up the ideal gardening sidekick. Equipped with its excellent balance, long reach, and its interchangeable accessories, it makes fighting the day to day watering tasks enjoyable and therapeutic.
Haws Professional Watering Can (or watering pot) is a portable container, usually with a handle and a funnel, used to water plants by hand. It has been in use since at least A.D. 79 and has since seen many improvements in design. Apart from watering plants, it has varied uses, as it is a fairly versatile tool.
- Made from heavy gauge steel and galvanized with an additional powder coat paint finish
- With 2 handles, the can is perfectly balanced for effortless watering
- Removable oval brass rose delivers a fine spray suitable for watering seedlings and delicate plants; A filter at the base of the spout prevents the rose from blocking up
- Useful in conservatories, greenhouses and on patios; Tall neck prevents water from spilling out when can is tipped forward for watering
- Original Haws watering cans designed by John Haws in 1886; Made in England
|Product Dimensions||31 x 8 x 13 inches|
|Item Weight||4.9 pounds|
|Item model number||V150T|
|Customer Reviews||3.1 out of 5 stars 19 ratings|
3.1 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#399,603 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (|
#1,522 in Watering Cans
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Prices of Haws Professional Watering Can