Heritage Fungicide is a preventative and post-emergent fungicide that takes care of a large variety of diseases. The product works by inhibiting the mitochondria of the fungi from respirating, stopping their growth and killing them. Heritage works on ornamental plants and turf grasses, being absorbed through the crowns, leaves, and roots of the plant. Just spray the diseased plant with Heritage and the fungus will die within days. Do not water the treated area within 24 hours of application, as this will reduce the effectiveness of the product. Fitting into many resistance programs, Heritage offers long-term disease control and increases the quality of turf-grass.
Heritage®is a systemic fungicide with preventive and curative properties for control of some of the toughest turf diseases. This unique strobilurin is absorbed into leaves and sheaths when applied and also moves from the soil into the roots. From there, it translocates up throughout the entire blade, providing control of turf diseases for up to 28 days.
Uses/benefits of Heritage Fungicide
- Controls a broad spectrum of more than 20 turfgrass diseases, including brown patch, Pythium and snow mold
- Available in granular, ready-to-spread, liquid or dry sprayable formulations
- Absorbed through the leaf blade or stem and is taken up by the root system
- Translocates upward (acropetally) and is uniformly distributed
- Extruded active ingredient, from the plant, is washed down and recycled back into the plant by root uptake
- Broad-spectrum control of over 20 turfgrass diseases for up to 28 days
- Systemic strobilurin fungicide that continues to rise to the top of the plant for long lasting control
- Lighter-weight granules that spread over a wider area than traditional granules
- Highly water soluable DG-Lite carrier disperses with a heavy dew or light watering, minimizing wash-away
- Granules engineered to minimize dust formation
- Allows for extended application intervals up to 28 days, depending on disease pressure, allowing for fewer applications
- Controls certain turfgrass diseases associated with turfgrass establishment from seed, and may also be used during over-seeding of dormant turfgrass
- Contains multiple formulation options that allow for application flexibility and mixing/handling preferences
Heritage should be applied prior to disease development. Mix Heritage with the required amount of water and apply as a dilute spray application in 2-4 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet (87-174 gallons per acre). Repeat applications at specified intervals. For spot treatments, use 0.2 oz. Heritage per 1 to 2 gallons of water.
DO NOTapply more than 10 lbs. per acre per year (3.7 oz. per 1,000 square feet per year). Make applications by ground only.
|Product Dimensions||10.15 x 19.2 x 8.1 inches|
|Item Weight||28.5 pounds|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars135 ratings|
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#60,163 in Patio, Lawn & Garden |
#235 in Weed Killers
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Prices of Heritage Fungicide
$15,00 – $155,00