Hoss Tools Drip Irrigation Irrigation Kit contains everything you need to water your vegetable garden the most effective and environmentally friendly way. Drip Irrigation allows you to use less water while watering more effectively. This is because you are only placing water directly where your plants need it — at the roots. Because you’re not watering the leaves, disease pressure and pest pressure will be greatly reduced.
You also will have much fewer weeds between the rows in your vegetable garden. With overhead watering, many areas of your garden are unnecessarily watered, which results in watering weed seed and germinated weeds that you don’t want to grow. However, with drip irrigation you only place water underneath or beside the plants and you don’t water those spaces between rows.
We highly recommend burying your Drip Tape. Our Drip Tape can be buried up to 6″ deep in the soil. Using our Double Wheel Hoe and Drip Tape Layer Attachment, you can easily lay and bury your Drip Tape along each row. There are many advantages to burying it, which include:
- It keeps the Drip Tape straight along the row, keeps the water emitters facing upward and prevents the tape from twisting over time.
- It prevents rats and other pests from being able to chew into the Drip Tape, causing leaks and headaches.
- By burying the Drip Tape, you can direct seed on top of it with our Hoss Garden Seeder that has a rolling coulter furrow opener.
Drip Tape Irrigation Kit Includes:
1.1470 ft. Drip Tape Roll
2.100 ft. Mainline Tubing Roll
3.Filter Regulator Combo
6.Figure 8 End Clamps
8.Drip Tape Row Starts
9.Drip Tape Row Ends .
10.Drip Tape Couplings
Features of Hoss Tools Drip Irrigation:
Our 15 mil Drip Tape Irrigation Kit contains everything you need to water your vegetable garden the most effective and environmentally-friendly way. 15 mil tape is twice as thick as 8 mil tape and will last for at least five years. Use less water while watering more effectively. This is because you are only placing water directly where your plants need it at the roots. Because you’re not watering the leaves or empty spaces between
rows, disease, pest and weed pressure will be greatly reduced.
1. Made of high quality material, UV Resistant.
2. Extremely long – when SDI is used and a drip line happens to crack/ blow up needing cut off and repair, it will be relatively easy to connect both ends of the pipe using this connector.
|for pe pipe,Chinadrip mainly produces black one and white one with size 6mm 8mm 12mm etc.
|for pvc pipe,Chinadrip mainly produces small 7/4” 3/5” for micro sprinkler and dripper.
|Chinadrip also produces pe pipe and pvc pipe fittings with pom material.Like mini valve,barbed fittings,elbow fittings,tee fittings,offtake fittings,end line etc.
Prices of Hoss Tools Drip Irrigation:
$120.98 – $403.22