Indoor Watering cans are good for containers, especially on balconies and roofs with no hose spigot. Hand watering with a gentle spray from a hose is good for small areas and gives you a chance to pay close attention to your plants. But make sure you give it enough time so water soaks deep in the soil. While they’re not a necessity, watering cans can make life a lot easier, and less messy. Sure, using a drinking glass to water the houseplants works in a pinch, but the lack of a targeted flow means that often, more water ends up on the floor than in your plant pot that’s where the best indoor watering cans come in
Uses of Indoor Watering Can
Watering cans are used by gardeners for watering plants, by road workers to apply bitumen to asphalt, as ornaments, and regularly in symbolic art pieces
Features of Indoor Watering Can
- Contracted Nordic Style: Fluent line design, chic aesthetic feeling, let you harvest happiness from it.
- Every Drop of Water Clearly Visible: Thickened PS resin pot body, firm and strong, transparent pot body design, water level is clearly visible, easy to control the water flow.
- Large Water Storage Capacity: The pot body has a large water storage capacity of 1.4L, which can reduce the trouble of frequent irrigation and lengthen the spout to make it easier to water.
- Comfortable and Easily Use: The master of fruity line supplies more comfortable, watering plant experience.
- Tip: It is not recommended to use corrosive spray, which may damage the kettle.
Prices of Indoor Watering Can