Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle. Broad-spectrum performance Long lasting control of key parasites – including biting & sucking lice Proven performance improvements in extensive field trials for cow/calf weight gain2, feedlot feed conversion3and carcass quality3 Merial Promise of Total Satisfaction – for guaranteed lice control Supports 4-H clubs through BoxBack & Jug Recycling programs
IVOMEC Pour-On applied at the recommended dose level of 500 µg of ivermectin per kg of body weight is indicated for the treatment of parasitic infections and infestations due to gastrointestinal roundworms, eyeworms, lungworms, grubs, mites and hornflies in cattle. This product is also indicated for the treatment and control of infestations due to sucking and biting lice in cattle.
Ostertagia ostertagi (adults and fourth stage larvae including inhibited O. ostertagi)*, Haemonchus placei (adults and fourth stage larvae), Trichostrongylus axei (adults and fourth stage larvae), T. colubriformis (adults and fourth stage larvae), Cooperia spp (adults and fourth stage larvae), C. oncophora (adults), C. punctata (adults), Nematodirus spp (fourth stage larvae), Oesophagostomum radiatum (adults and fourth stage larvae), O. venulosum (adults), Strongyloides papillosus (adults), Trichuris ovis (adults)
The dose rate is 1 mL for each 22 lb of body weight. The formulation should be applied along the topline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead.
For the 250 mL and 1 Liter containers, see the diagram below. Each 5 mL will treat 110 lbs body weight. When body weight requires a drug product volume that is between the measuring markings, use the next higher increment.
Uses/benefits of Ivermectin Cattle Pour On
- FDA approved and equivalent to the pioneer product
- Proven performance
- Broad-spectrum control of costly internal and external parasites
- Low volume application
- Up to 28 days of horn fly control
- Provides a wide margin of safety with minimal animal stress
- Available in multiple, convenient sizes in unbreakable plastic containers
Features of Ivermectin Cattle Pour On
- Effective dewormer trusted by cattle producers for more than 35 years.
- Enhances profitability by controlling damaging parasites.1,2
- When left untreated, parasites suppress appetite, reduce feed intake and negatively impact the animal’s immune system.3
- 100 percent Product Satisfaction Guarantee for IVOMEC products when all animals are treated with the product as directed on the label.
- IVOMEC comes in three formulations: IVOMEC (ivermectin topical solution) Pour-On, IVOMEC Plus (ivermectin and clorsulon) and IVOMEC (ivermectin) 1% Injection.
Prices of Ivermectin Cattle Pour On
$30.00 – $150.00