The quality of your grain harvest is strongly influenced by how well you maintain moisture consistently. Thankfully we live in the age of technology, and there is a variety of testing equipment to see just how moist your grain is in the fields, bin, or barn. John Deere, known for their quality products, have a great variety of quick and accurate moisture testers for any budget.
Get some help toeing that fine line between fire hazard and soaked for the best quality grain you can produce. Our categories are organized for easy perusal, and there is a search function available.The GT-30300 Grain Moisture Tester from John Deere provides direct readout of moisture and test weight for 20 different grains. The handheld device measures the moisture of harvested or stored from grain from 5 to 45 percent and test weights with repeatable accuracy of 0.5 pounds per bushel.
The test also measures the temperature of stored grains from 40 to 120F. With a backlit LCD display, the GT-30300 features automatic temperature compensation, a USB port and cord for downloading data and software updates, an attached swiper for grain leveling and a heavy-duty carrying case. The tester will hold more than 40 different grain calibrations and will automatically average three, six or nine sample readings.
Device accurately checks moisture levels and test weights of 20 different grains. The new John Deere Grain Moisture Tester measures the moisture of harvested or stored grain and the temperature of stored grains with repeatable accuracy.
- · Direct readout for 40 grains
- · Tests high-moisture corn up to 40-percent
- · Multi-Point™ adjustable calibration for each grain scale
- · Enhanced temperature compensation circuit
- · Backlit display for nighttime use
- · Built-in calibration button
- · Testing range: 5- to 40-percent moisture at 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C) temperature
- · Displays running average of test results
- · Multi-language display – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Swedish
- Operating range (moisture): 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Operating range (temperature): 32° – 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% in normal moisturen range for stored grain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Two 9V alkaline batteries not included
$274.63 – $329.57