Since its founding in 1837, John Deere has seen a great many changes in its business, its products, its services. Change always comes with opportunity. And Deere has always been ready and willing to embrace it. Yet, through it all, John Deere is still dedicated to those who are linked to the land – farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders, and loggers. And Deere has never outgrown, nor forgotten, its founder’s original core values. Those values determine the way we work, the quality we offer, and the unsurpassed treatment you get as a customer, investor, employee.
Uses/benefits of John Deere Harvester W50
- John Deere W50 grain harvester is a multi-crop master.
- John Deere W50 grain harvester has 240 litre fuel tank capacities.
- It has an effective width cutter bar width of 12 Feet.
- John Deere W50 grain harvester machine has an engine rated RPM of 2100.
- John Deere W50 grain harvester has 4 clylinders water cooled engine.
- John Deere harvester 4 by 4 is most popular model among all of the harvester models.
Features of John Deere Harvester W50
- Better Front Visibility
- Posi-Torq™ Drive Helps To Work In Moist And Undulating Fields
- Six-Bat Reel Handles All Crop Conditions
- Tilt Steering And Adjustable Operator’s Seat Provides Comfort
- Adjustable Floating Drum-Type Feederhouse Maximizes Smooth Crop Flow
- Electrically-Operated Header Reel Speed Adjustment Saves Time And Money
- Self-Cleaning Radiator Enhances Engine Life
- Beater And Beater Grate Increases Separation Capacity Of The Machine
- 75-hp John Deere 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine
|Cutter Bar Width
|Grain Tank Capacity
|Rasp Bar And Spike Tooth
|4 Forward Plus 1 Reverse
|Front Tyre Size
|16.9 x 28, 12 PR
|Rear Tyre Size
|7.5 x 16, 12 PR
|Fuel Tank Capacity
Prices of John Deere Harvester W50