Large Rabbit Nesting Box is A solid metal/ wooden nest box is constructed of 26 gauge galvanized steel with riveted seams and a 3/8″ plywood floor for warmth. It has a semi-open top for proper ventilation. The nest box itself will last many years and can be torched or steamed for disinfection. The floor will endure many litters and may be replaced as necessary.
Wooden Nesting Box
Metal Nesting Box
Plastic Nesting Box
Grass Nesting Box
Uses of Large Rabbit Nesting Box
A pregnant rabbit typically enters the nesting phase about a week before giving birth. Specific signs help you realize that your rabbit has started this critical phase. You’ll notice a change in its behavior. For example, a nesting rabbit will start digging in its cage. You’ll find it piling up blankets together in a corner to prepare a comfortable space for giving birth and for the babies. At a very late stage, about one to two days before giving birth, a rabbit may start pulling out its fur to use it to line the area around it. A nesting box is designed to provide the rabbit with all the things she’d require before the birth and for accommodating the baby rabbits.
- LET YOUR PET BURROW: Substitutes for the natural burrow or den
- REDUCE STRESS: Provides comfort and security, reducing stress and elongating pet life
- ROLLED EDGES FOR SAFETY: Rust-resistant galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety
- REMOVABLE WOOD FLOOR: Removable wood floor for easy cleaning and replacement when needed
- 18 INCHES LONG: Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 10 x 9.5 inches
- Comes fully assembled for your convenience
- – Natural wood Rabbit nest box
- – Perfect addition to any Rabbit
- DIMENSIONS- Outside (11-5/8-Inch x 8-3/8-Inch x 4-Inch), Inside (10-1/4-Inch x 7-1/8-Inch x 4-Inch) – Case of 12
- DURABLE- Bins made from industrial-grade plastic and easily outlast cardboard bins (note these bins do not stack)
- GREAT FOR- Pantry storage, tool storage, parts storage, kitchen utensils, organizing the inside of drawers, closets, refrigerators etc.
- EFFICIENT- Sized to fit on standard wire or steel shelving, bins nest when not in use to save space, wide hopper front provides easy access
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- ADDITIONAL DIVIDERS: 40150, pack of 24, B000189CTG
Prices of Large Rabbit Nesting Box