Laudis® Herbicide is intended for postemergence application in field corn (including silage corn, seed corn), sweet corn, and popcorn for the control of annual broadleaf and grass weeds and for postharvest burndown weed control. Weed growth ceases within hours after Laudis® Herbicide is applied. Symptoms on susceptible weed species progress from yellowing and bleaching to necrosis resulting in eventual plant death within 7 to 14 days after application.
- Laudis is a broad spectrum post emergence herbicide recommended for use along with surfactant for control of broad leaf and grassy weeds in corn.
- Tembotrione, the active ingredient in Laudis, represents the latest innovation in the well-proven bleacher technology from Bayer CropScience.
- The addition of isoxadifen, Bayer’s proprietary saftener, protects corn from herbicide stress and offers crop tolerance, even under very challenging corn growing conditions.
Mode of Action :
Tembotrione, the active ingredient in Laudis, inhibits the activity of the 4 hydroxy-phenyl-pyruvate-dexygenase (4 HPPD) enzyme. The formation of carotenoid (plant pigments) is disrupted by the blockage of the enzyme. Depletion of carotenoids deprives chlorophyll – where photosynthesis takes place – of its protection against an over dose of light and this results in chlorophyll bleaching.
The symptoms of Laudis action become visible fast and the full weed control effect is seen within a few days of application.
Uses/benefits of Laudis Herbicide:
- Sets new standard in crop safety with no known variety restriction
- Performs consistently
- Laudis ensures broad spectrum of performance
- Works fast, rapidly rain fast
- Offers maximum convenience – early to late post emergence application
- Has minimal carry over potential.
Features of Laudis Herbicide
- For control of broadleaf and grassy weeds in maize
- In agreement with other herbicides of sulfonyl urea group, the primary target site of action is the enzyme acetohydroxyacid synthase (AHAS). Both the actives are phloem-xylem mobile in the target weed both via the foliage and via the soil, with clear predominance of foliar action. The visible symptoms of herbicide action are arrested growth within first few days after application and the appearance of chlorotic patches, followed by slow shoot necrosis.
- Knapsack sprayer fitted with flat fan nozzle
- 115 ml per acre
|Packaging Size||115 Ml|
|Technical Name||Tembotrione 42% SC|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Milliliter|
Prices of Laudis Herbicide
$174.58 – $479.95