Liquid copper fungicide> controls diseases caused by bacteria & fungi new formulation works well with hose end sprayers labeled for control of moss & algaecontains: 27.15% copper diammonia diacetate complex (8% Metallic copper equivalent, 0.772 lbsper gallon)use on: many fruits, vegetables, turfgrass (algae control), live Oak, (Spanish Moss control) & ornamentalscontrols: many bacterial & fungalleaf spots, rust, blights. Also controlsalgae in turf grass & Moss in live Oaks.rated: for most ornanentals &vegetables use between 2 to6 tsp.Per gallon.rates vary depending upon use. See label for specific information.
Controls powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and other listed diseases. Perfect for use on vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals, and turf. Incredibly easy to apply and can be used up to the day of harvest.
Uses/benefits of Liquid Copper Fungicide
- Controls plant diseases – Liquid Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases.
- Protection for plants – Designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
- Organic gardening – Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets.
- Contains copper – The active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants.
- Easy to apply – Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use, according to label directions.
Features of Liquid Copper Fungicide
• Controls diseases caused by bacteria & fungi
• New formulation works well with hose end sprayers
• Labeled for control of moss and algae
CONTAINS: 27.15% Copper diammonia
diacetate complex (8% Metallic Copper
Equivalent, 0.772 lbs per gallon)
USE ON: Many fruits, vegetables,
turfgrass (algae control), live oak
(spanish moss control) and ornamentals
CONTROLS: Many bacterial and fungal
leaf spots, rust, blights. Also controls
algae in turfgrass and moss in live oaks.
RATE: For most ornanentals and
vegetables use between 2 to
6 tsp. per gallon.
Direction for use:
Mix 0.5 to 2.0 oz. Liquid Copper per gallon of water. For best results, start spraying before the disease is visible or when it is first noticed on the plant. Spray all plant parts thoroughly, and repeat every 7-10 days. If possible, time applications so that at least 12 hours of dry weather follows application. Will NOT burn plants.
|Product Dimensions||4 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.32 pounds|
|Item model number||02902|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars 2,129 ratings|
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#7,809 in Patio, Lawn & Garden |
#216 in Garden Fertilizers
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Prices of Liquid Copper Fungicide
$17.98 – $17.98