Manual Feed Pellet Machine The Hand-Operated Feed Pellet Machine is an effective machine for fish feed formulation, buy from us today. The feed pelleting machine (flat-die pelletizer) is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into dry pellets resulting in strong, smooth pellets that are good for feeding livestock. Thus, it turns mash feeds into pellets without adding water, producing various sizes of pellets – 2mm for Juveniles, 4mm for post-juveniles as well as 6mm. Note that the size of pellets you choose to produce depends on the age and size of the fish. Want Great-Looking & Delicious Pellets?
When your mash feeds enter into our manually-operated machine from the feed inlet at the top, the roller and die then compress the mash to form
Hand-Operated Feed Pelleting Machine is recommended for producing feed pellets, especially for fish feed.
- It is used to convert feeds in mash form into smooth, strong pellets of 2mm, 4mm, 6mm depending on your need.
- The machine is simple in design and lightweight; and it is well recommended for small scale production of pellets.
- The Flat Die Pelletizer is especially beneficial for small-scale production as it is lightweight, has a simple structure, consumes low power, and is very affordable.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and are well treated with heat to ensure the durability of the machine.
- The machine is very easy to operate (manual operation), and it produces very low noise.
|Make pellet for Animal
Prices of Manual Feed Pellet Machine :
$308.00 – $2,100.00